+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is 3 Year Graduation accepted in Canada?

Vickram32

Jan 11, 2017
Hello All,

I am Vickram32 applying for Canada PR. I am a Graduate, done my B.Sc Biochemistry in the year 2008. Since then I am working in IT industry. I am planning to study MBA after landing in Canada (in the process of applying for PR now). One of my friend told me that Universities in Canada won't accept 3 year Degree. Please help me in clearing this confusion.

Thanks,
Vickram

pb11

Apr 24, 2017
Toronto
I mean seriously bro who told you this...

I know hell lot of people who is in canada after 3 years of degree..

But I believe as you are 2008 passed out it will be lot of difficult for you to get a offer letter from college as most of the colleges and universities don't accept this much of working experince.

I suggest you to consult with some good agent regarding your profile.

Moreover you can apply for direct pr (pnp) as you have 9 years of work exp.. That would be much easier to get in canada for you.

Vickram32

Jan 11, 2017
I mean seriously bro who told you this...

I know hell lot of people who is in canada after 3 years of degree..

But I believe as you are 2008 passed out it will be lot of difficult for you to get a offer letter from college as most of the colleges and universities don't accept this much of working experince.

I suggest you to consult with some good agent regarding your profile.

Moreover you can apply for direct pr (pnp) as you have 9 years of work exp.. That would be much easier to get in canada for you.
Thank you Bro,

I am in the process of applying PNP(SINP). Please suggest an agency that I can check with, if you have any idea.

J5M

Champion Member
May 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

Hello All,

I am Vickram32 applying for Canada PR. I am a Graduate, done my B.Sc Biochemistry in the year 2008. Since then I am working in IT industry. I am planning to study MBA after landing in Canada (in the process of applying for PR now). One of my friend told me that Universities in Canada won't accept 3 year Degree. Please help me in clearing this confusion.

Thanks,
Vickram

Yes, you are right. Almost all major 'universities' in Canada do not accept 3 years degree from India. Your 3 years UG + 1 year of diploma/certificate education from India will work.

Last edited:

chaitu99

Apr 30, 2017
Hello All,

Thanks,
Vickram
Hi Vikram,

have you apllied for study visa with 9 years of work experience or planning to apply