Nov 19, 2009
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 2011
parygre said:
weddingtonite,

QORAX is really helpful to me and many like me asking questions in this open forum. His advise is always mature, thoughtful, path giving, and to highlight in SIMPLE, UNDERSTANDABLE, EASY LANGUAGE.

You have misunderstood him. Read his topics carefully, in fact, to contrary to your words, He is famous for simplifying the complex, weird, technical aspects of immigration. many of hi topics are example of this thing. ( Few of them are " background checks explained" & " caips notes codes" etc etc etc.)

In addition, when I personally was a beginner, I asked him many things which he always replied, be it PMs or open discussions. I dont think he tries to ignore any body's questions, provided he knew the answer.

He is prepared enough and knowledgable brave guy to face any one's challanges and clarifications.

firstly research about him and then comment.

TO ADRESS TO YOUR AND KRAMVI'S CONCERN ABOUT IRRELEVENT EMAIL RESPONSES FROM VISA OFFICE, pls. note that I would like to add that they dont answer general questions whose answers are given on their website, manuals, press notes, journals etc. but for rest of the answers they do reply. This is based on my personal experience.
Parygre, very well said. I second it. Qorax is always very helpful and good human being. And being a human he can also commit mistakes. Nevertheless, if someone do not agree with his advice please forget it. No need to vent a venom and that too for free advice. Anyways, he is not forcing you to accept what he says. I felt very bad that he has to apologize even after many years of his excellent service here.

It is easy to find faults and hurt/humiliate others but remember, such things always BACKFIRE. It is spiritual law, those who hurt/humiliate others without reason will get hurt/humiliated in return and your life will be miserable. It means you are wasting major part of your life to find someone's fault so that you can criticize them. How can you be peaceful in your life with such destructive acts? Look deep inside yourself (applicable to me too) and you will find everything bad, ugly and everything that worth criticizing. Criticize yourself (myself) first so that you (I) can improve. Then ONLY you will find this world a very beautiful place to live. Life is so short, let us engage ourselves in good acts.
THIS IS GENERIC, BUT NOT TO OFFEND ANYBODY.

SISH7255

Nov 19, 2009
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 2011
kramvi said:
Wedding not everyone is really here to help others. I am sure many are here to make money so they would say anything to confuse the person who is already confused.
I am surprised to know that some forum members are being paid here? Is it true? Because I haven’t paid a single penny to anybody here ever since my inception in this forum.

Dear kramvi, in fact, this forum is very good to get your queries answered. However, I do not see your query posted here as yet. If it is so personal you can PM it to some forum members and get it answered (you don’t have to pay anybody). Remember, your query may worth a million dollar to you but for VOs, it may not even worth a cent. This is how it works dear, take it or leave it. ;)

moneyrocks

Mar 10, 2011
dear weddingtonite,
the fact is that you have made very inappropriate comments against the most respected and revered forum member "Qorax". you have put question marks on his wisdom, helping nature, knowledge and humbleness. Despite having migrated to Canada about a year ago, being a successful and a busy person, he continues to help prospective immigrants with his advices/guidance on these forums and you decided to reward him with an insult. you have tried to demean his credibility. you must have already noticed from the other posts that your comments have not been appreciated.

i am quoting SISH7255's quotation - It is easy to find faults and hurt/humiliate others but remember, such things always BACKFIRE

my advise to you is to conduct thorough research before attacking some one. be humble. i am not your enemy, my reaction was in response to your conduct which hurt the feelings of many.
best wishes.......

weddingtonite said:
I have reported your inappropriate comments to moderator.
Thanks

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
A question has been asked and seems to have been lost in the discussions. ONLY GENERAL IELTS will be accepted. Many who put in their Academic IELTS were put on hold and told to provide General results before their applications were processed further. Hope this helps.

kramvi

Star Member
Mar 18, 2011
Now to continue with my question. Do they keep a record of who replied to whom and what? If they go back to the conversations, they must have a way of knowing this. If not, then they have no way of inspecting their workers.

weddingtonite

Star Member
Mar 13, 2011
kramvi said:
Now to continue with my question. Do they keep a record of who replied to whom and what? If they go back to the conversations, they must have a way of knowing this. If not, then they have no way of inspecting their workers.
I don't think so they will be auditing their workers and even in case of replies to emails.

weddingtonite

Star Member
Mar 13, 2011
Pippin said:
A question has been asked and seems to have been lost in the discussions. ONLY GENERAL IELTS will be accepted. Many who put in their Academic IELTS were put on hold and told to provide General results before their applications were processed further. Hope this helps.
Hi Pippin,,

For old applicants it was valid and he is an old applicant who wants to improve. what I think because according to rules that time it should still be valid only for him now.

Thanks

kramvi

Star Member
Mar 18, 2011
Wedding do you know where I can a job description of my position on what they need the applicant to have had experience in?

kramvi

Star Member
Mar 18, 2011
Sorry for my ignorance but I don't even know what a NOC is. And what is the address to a HRSD website?

weddingtonite

Star Member
Mar 13, 2011
http://www.hrsdc.gc.ca/eng/home.shtml

noc is which occupation you are applying under

what is your occupation / profession or what kind of job duties have you done

thx

weddingtonite

Star Member
Mar 13, 2011
http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2006/Welcome.aspx

http://www.workingincanada.gc.ca/report-eng.do?lang=eng&noc=0631&action=search_occupation_confirm

kramvi

Star Member
Mar 18, 2011
wedding thanks for the second link. I will look at it. By the way in the first link I looked at my occupation and in the job description it says the responsibilities are that the candidate should have performed some or all of these duties. Now my question is how would they decide what duties are enough? I was reading some old posts and it seems that an applicant was rejected because they were not convinced that she performed the duties that she had put in there. Her name was prabjot.

weddingtonite

Star Member
Mar 13, 2011
Dear as per my knowledge she was rejected because of her very young age i think she was 23 and visa officer doubted that how come she performed managerial duties at such a young age.

from my experience make job duties more or less like what they mentioned on website but do not exact copy paste.

thanks