+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC webform inquiry for oath ceremony

cymric97

Mar 2, 2019
Hi Everyone,

My parents and my brother had our citizenship test on 7th Feburary 2019. My brother and I only got our decision made few days after writing the test. However, until now both my parents are still in process status.
We have not received any notice yet for the oath, its been almost 2 months now since we heard back from them and I am wondering how we can go about requesting something through the webform to see where our applications are currently. What are the required steps I should do in order to apply for that?

We are Ottawa applicants applied in September 2018.

Id appreciate your help.

k300k3

Mar 6, 2019
Hi Everyone,

My parents and my brother had our citizenship test on 7th Feburary 2019. My brother and I only got our decision made few days after writing the test. However, until now both my parents are still in process status.
We have not received any notice yet for the oath, its been almost 2 months now since we heard back from them and I am wondering how we can go about requesting something through the webform to see where our applications are currently. What are the required steps I should do in order to apply for that?

We are Ottawa applicants applied in September 2018.

Id appreciate your help.
I think that you can send the web form but they might not respond since they say that normal processing time is within 12 months and it’s not been 12 months for you and your family yet