+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC tracker updated study permit details but no PPR

vanhugo19

Apr 20, 2023
Has anyone who got study permit details updated on IRCC tracker received their PPR?? Any chance for refusal after study permit details updated on IRCC tracker? I'm really worried since it's been so quite.

To those who already received the final decision, congrats and could you please share your timeline?

Mine was:
28 Mar: Application lodged
30 Mar: Gave biometrics
17 Apr: received correspondence letter (so called BVL), and pass upfront medical exam.
20 Apr: IRCC tracker updated study permit details (number & expiry date)
- till now: no further update

trkm93

Jun 28, 2022
Has anyone who got study permit details updated on IRCC tracker received their PPR?? Any chance for refusal after study permit details updated on IRCC tracker? I'm really worried since it's been so quite.

To those who already received the final decision, congrats and could you please share your timeline?

Mine was:
28 Mar: Application lodged
30 Mar: Gave biometrics
17 Apr: received correspondence letter (so called BVL), and pass upfront medical exam.
20 Apr: IRCC tracker updated study permit details (number & expiry date)
- till now: no further update
it's approved.

BalaKCB

May 23, 2023
I got PPR, but my tracker still shows “in progress”… Anybody with the same experience? Anybody knows when the tracker will show the permit details?

saad.mehmood

Star Member
May 21, 2023
I got PPR, but my tracker still shows “in progress”… Anybody with the same experience? Anybody knows when the tracker will show the permit details?
Don’t worry it will update soon (upon next update). Congrats on getting your visa. PPR is the main thing. Did you get BVL and PPR together?

Reactions: BalaKCB

BalaKCB

May 23, 2023
Don’t worry it will update soon (upon next update). Congrats on getting your visa. PPR is the main thing. Did you get BVL and PPR together?
Thank you so much for replying and for your wish. Yes, my medical update, BVL and PPR all came at the same time.