Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2016
AOR Received.
Sep 2016
File Transfer...
Oct 2016
Any update for people who pass their tests late Aug or in Sep?? PP request or DM??
A friend who did his test on aug 23 got PP copies request yesterday

2016istheyear

May 4, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Citizenship
  1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on October 25, 2019.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on January 21, 2020.
  3. We started processing your application on February 14, 2020.
  4. Decision Made Oct 22 2021 nothing since then

Reactions: Soundgood

JBZZS

Apr 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I sent my application on May 2019. Online test done 31 August. IRCC Scarborough office asked for PP copies on 29 Oct 2021. Planning to send the PP 1 Nov. How long does the IRCC need to make a decision after receiving PP copies?

Any one in similar situation?
Did they ask to send the PP paper copies by mail or scanned copies by email? And did they mention anything about translating the non-English stamps?

aakif2013

Jul 20, 2013
Any test update from Scarborough today?
I have a feeling they send the exam invite requests every 3 weeks, if that is the case, next test invites will be on 10/11th Nov. We do not have many April, May/2020 applicants on tracker from Scarborough office waiting for exam. Two weeks ago all the March/2020 SCR applicants on the tracker got the exam. Its hard to predict when we will have are exam turn. Hopefully June applicants will get it within this year.

Last edited:
Reactions: Soundgood

Soundgood

Apr 20, 2016
Sent PP yday since got request on Fri evening. Exam was at the end of Aug and accepting status has appeared in a week. Family(3) applicants from May 2019. Donno how it works...

naveedali

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2015
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2016
AOR Received.
Sep 2016
File Transfer...
Oct 2016
Sent PP yday since got request on Fri evening. Exam was at the end of Aug and accepting status has appeared in a week. Family(3) applicants from May 2019. Donno how it works...
When exactly did u take your test please

Deedle

Star Member
May 5, 2014
Same here took the test Aug 30.

Received an email Friday Oct 29th for PP and travel documents.

Sent all the documents Nov 1st via Purolator. Will see if things change in a week or so.
What travel documents did they ask for? I've seen people email scans of their PP did they ask specifically for the hard copy?

khemistry

Nov 1, 2021
What travel documents did they ask for? I've seen people email scans of their PP did they ask specifically for the hard copy?
They ask for my Photocopy of my PP of all the pages including the blank pages in color. As well I sent them the brown paper Immigration Landing paper when I came here the legal size before they started doing the PR Cards and the copy of the letter that the sent me.

Reactions: Deedle