+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC Scarborough Applicants - Online Test/Interview/DM/Oath

Temitee002

Jan 26, 2021
Many people got GU today from Scarborough office.
All of them completed test 2-2.5months ago.

Does anybody know if anybody got GU before LPP was marked completed for them?
Can this GU be for something else if not LPP?
You are so right. After reading your post, I logged into my account, I got a GU. It says four new updates but nothing changed. Hopefully my LPP will be completed soon

Reactions: Lmaciel

Sobiamirza

Star Member
Apr 19, 2019
Most of my friends who have been waiting since 4 plus months for LPP got ghost updates today.Most probably a glitch or system update

Reactions: KathyMF

K.Rehman

Jan 7, 2023
I also received GU for my parents file and for my file both say 3 new updates and 2 new updates.
Last update was 7 months ago

K.Rehman

Jan 7, 2023
How can you see how many updates you got? I just saw in the tracker the "Updated" changed.
So. When you open your tracker for the first time after any update, it shows number of updates with a star, but after that only the date of update remain there number of updates don't appear again

Reactions: navkrish

a6prasad

May 3, 2019
So. When you open your tracker for the first time after any update, it shows number of updates with a star, but after that only the date of update remain there number of updates don't appear again
Oh I didn'tcatch that initially. I can't find out now I guess

K.Rehman

Jan 7, 2023
Hi everyone so, i wanted to tell all of you that the ghost update for my parents file wasn't a glitch, they're scheduled for an interview on Nov 14th. It was the first update after May

moden88

Star Member
May 11, 2020
Hi everyone so, i wanted to tell all of you that the ghost update for my parents file wasn't a glitch, they're scheduled for an interview on Nov 14th. It was the first update after May
did it appear right away that they are scheduled for an interview or it showed up today ?