+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC Scarborough Applicants - Online Test/Interview/DM/Oath

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
Can you give us examples on what is considered a roadblocks in a PR application?
Oh there could be so many. In one of my friend's case his travel history was not making sense due to which he was asked to submit a letter of explanation but that delayed his file by an extended period of time. Ultimately he got it but yeah it's just the hassle. Not necessarily it happens always but you never know!!

ada228

Mar 23, 2023
So the rule of thumb for ircc scarb will be 3 months distance between test completed and LPP completion correct?
Been waiting since December 2nd, on March 2nd I only got language completed. I believe the 3 month cycle is legit, but depends on the officer if he/she wants to kick your file around to keep looking busy or if they are hard workers and want to finalize your file so they can start on a fresh one!!

Dutchgirl

Star Member
Oct 13, 2022
Notice to appear!!!
After LPP finally changed to completed on May 30, I did not have high expectations of being able to take my oath soon, though I did check frequently and I was hoping.

My ceremony is June 23rd. YAY!

The tracker has not changed, citizenship ceremony is still "not started". But I admit I care more about the email I received that has all the details in it on when to appear where, and what I need.

Anyway, I'm going to learn the bilingual anthem and buy some Canadian flag themed stuff to decorate my video environment with.
I'm so happy!

Timeline
Type: Online application, Single
Physical Presence: 1806 days
Application submitted: Dec 27, 2021
AOR: Feb 23, 2022
BG Completed: Sep 8, 2022
Test Invite: Sep 16, 2022
Processing Office: Scarborough, ON
Test Taken: Sep 30, 2022
Test Completed: Oct 3, 2022
Language Skills, Physical Presence and Prohibitions: May 30, 2023
Citizenship ceremony: *not started* in tracker -Notice to appear for citizenship oath on June 23rd.

NAAJ

Star Member
Jun 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2014
Doc's Request.
29-12-2014
Med's Request
13-01-2015
Med's Done....
25-01-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
29-01-2015
Been waiting since December 2nd, on March 2nd I only got language completed. I believe the 3 month cycle is legit, but depends on the officer if he/she wants to kick your file around to keep looking busy or if they are hard workers and want to finalize your file so they can start on a fresh one!!
There seems to be a trend lately not to process all LLP at once but rather take them one or two at a time. Not sure if there is a legitimate reason behind it. At this point there is nothing to do but to wait wait and then wait a little bit more : (

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
Notice to appear!!!
After LPP finally changed to completed on May 30, I did not have high expectations of being able to take my oath soon, though I did check frequently and I was hoping.

The tracker has not changed, citizenship ceremony is still "not started". But I admit I care more about the email I received that has all the details in it on when to appear where, and what I need.

Anyway, I'm going to learn the bilingual anthem and buy some Canadian flag themed stuff to decorate my video environment with.
I'm so happy!

Timeline
Citizenship ceremony: *not started* in tracker -Notice to appear for citizenship oath on June 23rd.
Congratulations!! Finally. Is it virtual or in person?

yyzstudent

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2015
Notice to appear!!!

CONGRATS!!
As my LPP changed June 6, hopefully I’m 6 days behind you.

Go shop! Dollar store has LOADS right now as it’s close to Canada Day.

Guptavv

Oct 15, 2017
NA
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
21-07-2017
Doc's Request.
13-10-2017
AOR Received.
06-11-2017
IELTS Request
10-07-2017
Med's Request
25-10-2017
Passport Req..
04-12-2017
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2018
LANDED..........
04-06-2018
Notice to appear!!!

I'm so happy!

Timeline
This is new, email before the tracker update. I have generally people seeing tracker updated and asking around when will they get oath invite email. Congratulations hopefully people with LPP completed in June will start seeing oaths soon

Reactions: derkdsou

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
This is new, email before the tracker update. I have generally people seeing tracker updated and asking around when will they get oath invite email. Congratulations hopefully people with LPP completed in June will start seeing oaths soon
I think it's because she is a 2021 applicant. Definitely deserves the priority over others.

Reactions: Minister D

RefugeeHelp1

May 23, 2019
Category........
Other
Notice to appear!!!

I'm so happy!

Timeline
Yassssssssss CONGRATS!!! You should see my house for next Thursday looks like Canada threw up in it!!! All red and white with a red and white suit, my friends are sleeping over the night b4 so we can drink at 8 in the morning (the time of my ceremony) and I am off that day and the day after so we can party and be stupid, I also printed out my passport application LOL and my friend will sign it n my pic as he is my guarantor on that day and then I will apply for passport next day!!!!!! ( yes I will ask for E-certificate) lol LET THE PARTY BEGIN!! This Year on July 1 I will be CANADIAN AFTER 7 YRS jeeze feels so bizzar to think about it

Guptavv

Oct 15, 2017
NA
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
21-07-2017
Doc's Request.
13-10-2017
AOR Received.
06-11-2017
IELTS Request
10-07-2017
Med's Request
25-10-2017
Passport Req..
04-12-2017
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2018
LANDED..........
04-06-2018
I think it's because she is a 2021 applicant. Definitely deserves the priority over others.
I am also a November 2021 applicant hopefully I will get it soon.

RefugeeHelp1

May 23, 2019
Category........
Other
That Tracker is garbage it just is there to stress us out and make us log in 10x per day lol My friends Tracker did not update until 3 weeks after she even got her passport in her hands!!! it was saying not started and then everything updated to CLOSE!!

racineba

Star Member
Jul 5, 2017
That Tracker is garbage it just is there to stress us out and make us log in 10x per day lol My friends Tracker did not update until 3 weeks after she even got her passport in her hands!!! it was saying not started and then everything updated to CLOSE!!
If it was legal and they could monetize that webpage with ad revenue, it would be the most profitable web page ever …the way they got us hooked in and addicted to that page is unhealthy