+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC Scarborough Applicants - Online Test/Interview/DM/Oath

yyzstudent

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2015
That is true. I saw someone from SCR office completing his processing in less then 3 months. Paper applicants while people from 2022 are still waiting
I’ve requested in person ceremony so am not expecting to get an appointment in June.
I have given my friends a heads up that it could move really fast from now on, at least for knowing when it will happen. I know a couple of them who wants to attend and they are overseas.

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
I’ve requested in person ceremony so am not expecting to get an appointment in June.
I have given my friends a heads up that it could move really fast from now on, at least for knowing when it will happen. I know a couple of them who wants to attend and they are overseas.
I dint know you can request for in person. Do they really fulfil that request?

yyzstudent

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2015
It has more to do with the fact that the person above was exempt from test and language requirements, so they jumped straight into PP.
Not sure that has anything to do with it. Seen others who are test/language exempt who’ve waited a lot longer than I. I think it’s more pure luck. Or maybe that I sent a web form in to request in person ceremony and when they pulled the file to add the request… you get the picture.
Who knows?!

out of curiosity I might request GCMS.

Reactions: Nousernamesadface

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
Not sure that has anything to do with it. Seen others who are test/language exempt who’ve waited a lot longer than I. I think it’s more pure luck. Or maybe that I sent a web form in to request in person ceremony and when they pulled the file to add the request… you get the picture.
Who knows?!

out of curiosity I might request GCMS.
Possibility you might just get your oath before the notes arrives.

qcs123

May 12, 2023
I hope this update helps someone:

(Scarborough Office)

Method: Online
Applicants: Single
Application sent: Nov 15, 2021
Feb 2022 - Submitted explanation why I had a gap in my passport (passport expired and got a new one, which for some reason they needed explanation)
AOR: March 17, 2022
BG check: September 23, 2022
Test Invite: Dec 2, 2023
Test taken: Dec 9, 2022
Test Completed: December 23, 2022
LPP Completed: May 12, 2023 (updated May 16)
Oath Scheduled: May 16, 2023 (updated May 16)
Oath Ceremony: June 8, 2023 (sent oath form right after ceremony)
Tracker Closed: June 8, 2023 (updated on June 10)
Citizenship Certificate: Waiting

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
Honestly I just log into the tracker on Sundays (it has a 2 day delay, so should cover the whole week) now and just watch this thread. Helps me stay sane.
Lol. That is true. I normally check it the next morning coz I have always got my past updates in the morning only. Not expecting anything today or tomorrow but hopefully by end of this week, something comes up.
But I have seen June is fully booked now, so it will be definitely for next month or so if some updates come this month.

e_ash

Jun 24, 2019
Lol. That is true. I normally check it the next morning coz I have always got my past updates in the morning only. Not expecting anything today or tomorrow but hopefully by end of this week, something comes up.
But I have seen June is fully booked now, so it will be definitely for next month or so if some updates come this month.
how can we check if June/any month is fully booked?