+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC Scarborough Applicants - Online Test/Interview/DM/Oath

Dutchgirl

Star Member
Oct 13, 2022
Wow this is crazy. Good you finally got it..
I'm not sure I got anything, it doesn't say the result is positive (though I'm sure it is) and scheduling ceremony can take days, or months. It's very limbo-like. I ignore it most of the time and go on with my life, but I do check at least once daily. There are people who have been waiting even longer than I have.

Reactions: Sandy.gal

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
I'm not sure I got anything, it doesn't say the result is positive (though I'm sure it is) and scheduling ceremony can take days, or months. It's very limbo-like. I ignore it most of the time and go on with my life, but I do check at least once daily. There are people who have been waiting even longer than I have.
Yeah when LPP is complete, means it is approved. As if it was not then they don't mark it complete but will email you for more verifications. Ceremony shall come soon

Semeg

Oct 13, 2018
Timeline is in my signature.

Type: Online application, Single
Physical Presence: 1806 days
Application submitted: Dec 27, 2021
AOR: Feb 23, 2022
BG Completed: Sep 8, 2022
Test Invite: Sep 16, 2022
Processing Office: Scarborough, ON
Test Taken: Sep 30, 2022
Test Completed: Oct 3, 2022
Language Skills, Physical Presence and Prohibitions Completed: May 30, 2023
Citizenship ceremony: *not started*

You see, I waited almost 8 months between test and LPP. I do hope most people get through it faster!
I hope they send you oath soonest. Its been a long wait

Dutchgirl

Star Member
Oct 13, 2022
Does this mean that in order to meet that goal for me, they need to let me take my oath before August? That's going to be tight... Most offices are booking late June now.

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
Does this mean that in order to meet that goal for me, they need to let me take my oath before August? That's going to be tight... Most offices are booking late June now.
Not necessary that you will be taking oath in SCR office. If they don't have slot they may move you to take oath with Mississauga office that has way more open slots then other offices.

Dutchgirl

Star Member
Oct 13, 2022
Not necessary that you will be taking oath in SCR office. If they don't have slot they may move you to take oath with Mississauga office that has way more open slots then other offices.
That's fine, I can travel there. And if it's online, they can place me "anywhere" in Canada. I'll show up, lol!

Reactions: Caaloha23