+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC Scarborough Applicants - Online Test/Interview/DM/Oath

koiwa528

Aug 12, 2015
Just finsihed the oath ceremony at Scarborough office and sent the signed oath form.

There is one more question: how to confirm the receipt of the signed form? Will the officer reply to our email confirming the signed has been received successfully?

Thanks

island755

Dec 24, 2014
Toronto ON
Just finsihed the oath ceremony at Scarborough office and sent the signed oath form.

There is one more question: how to confirm the receipt of the signed form? Will the officer reply to our email confirming the signed has been received successfully?

Thanks
Congratulations!!

akhileshtekchand

Star Member
Aug 17, 2016
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC-O
AOR Received.
20-02-2020
Med's Done....
03-02-2020

Thanks
Yes, have the same question.

Did you also have issue logging on to the zoom meeting?

SirCumsALot

Star Member
Oct 21, 2022

Thanks

The auto-reply you get mentions that it confirms receipt of the email if you send the oath form.

racineba

Star Member
Jul 5, 2017
Hello
I emailed the SCR office to inquire about the result of my test and received the following response:

Dear Applicant:

Thank you for contacting our office. This is to inform you that your application is in queue to be scheduled for the next event in due course. When you are scheduled for this event, you will be contacted by the local Immigration Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).”
Any idea what this could mean?

island755

Dec 24, 2014
Toronto ON
Hello
I emailed the SCR office to inquire about the result of my test and received the following response:

Dear Applicant:

Thank you for contacting our office. This is to inform you that your application is in queue to be scheduled for the next event in due course. When you are scheduled for this event, you will be contacted by the local Immigration Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).”
Any idea what this could mean?
Why did you have to contact the office to inquire about the test result? I saw my result as soon as I submitted my responses. Well, you have nothing much to hear from the office at this point. They still have your LPP to be completed prior to schedule you to take your oath.

racineba

Star Member
Jul 5, 2017
Why did you have to contact the office to inquire about the test result? I saw my result as soon as I submitted my responses. Well, you have nothing much to hear from the office at this point. They still have your LPP to be completed prior to schedule you to take your oath.
I have completed my test since April 21 but it has not been reflected on the tracker and that is why I was inquiring

ada228

Mar 23, 2023
why not??? keep those mfs busy and active

Reactions: jebruyne