+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC Scarborough Applicants - Online Test/Interview/DM/Oath

deweyng

Jan 11, 2022
Does anyone know why it has been 3 weeks since everything turned "completed" (except the Oath) but I haven't received the oath ceremony invitation yet? What is the normal timeline? Thank you!

Reactions: Evergreen_3034

iluvtomorrowland

Jun 28, 2017
This is wonderful news! Did you send them an email for update or call them at all? If you did send an email, please let me know which email address.
I just checked my application and I’m still only test and background check as completed.
Please keep us updated. I’ll do the same.

Thank you
I called customer care yesterday and agent told me that everything is green and only oath is pending. After 5 pm EST, my tracker got updated and everything but oath was green. I don't think my call to customer care triggered anything because updates were retroactive. Later in the evening, I dropped an email to SCR (test invite email address) to request ceremony date and received an auto generated response. I guess they will schedule in due time.

I see a bunch of people received DM updates in Nov. You should be next in line.

pripri14

Star Member
Nov 17, 2022
I called customer care yesterday and agent told me that everything is green and only oath is pending. After 5 pm EST, my tracker got updated and everything but oath was green. I don't think my call to customer care triggered anything because updates were retroactive. Later in the evening, I dropped an email to SCR (test invite email address) to request ceremony date and received an auto generated response. I guess they will schedule in due time.

I see a bunch of people received DM updates in Nov. You should be next in line.
Can you let me know what time you placed the call and what number? As I tried calling now, but it got disconnected after an automated message that the call volumes are big and they won't be able to transfer to an agent.

Evergreen_3034

Jun 18, 2018
I finished my interview yesterday at Mississauga Office. My Journey through the interview.
It was in the morning 8:15 am , my turn came at 11 am and by the time I finished it was 11:25 am. My officer was a person who checks everything in detail. Usual questions about address, work, travel dates and also any stamps which are in a language other than English,they will ask about that. I had already got it translated those stamps when they had asked me to provide the scanned copies of the passport in April 2022.
But, I feel they see the application only when they call for an interview, as they should have checked these things before and verified with their sources.
The officer told me he would like to verify the stamp with their sources if he is good with what I have provided then I will get an oath invite for in person or virtual ceremony in 2-4 months. All the officers are polite .

My tracker for background from 'completed' has been updated today to 'In progress' :(
And the interview which already happened yesterday is showing now as you are due for an interview. So messed up.
So waiting game still continues. Hope he is satisfied and I can reach the finish line soon.
@ashvez: thank you for sharing your journey! I really do hope that you get good news with an oath invite very soon! Sounds like you were prepared for interview and now, Officer will verify the docs you provided.

Please share the date when your prohibitions, language, physical presence changed from ‘in progress’ to ‘completed’. I’m still waiting for them to change…

Thanks again!

Reactions: ashvez

Evergreen_3034

Jun 18, 2018
Can you let me know what time you placed the call and what number? As I tried calling now, but it got disconnected after an automated message that the call volumes are big and they won't be able to transfer to an agent.
@pripri14: hi, same thing happened to me today… I called IRCC 1888-242-2100 this morning twice and automated message stated that system is very busy with callers, to visit website or call later.

If someone knows the IRCC Scarborough office phone number, please share.

Reactions: pripri14

pripri14

Star Member
Nov 17, 2022
Hello everyone,
What email address are you guys using to send emails to Scarborough office I sent one to the id I got my test invite from and got a message saying if it’s not any documents related to the test the email will be deleted and no response will be provided.
It’s been more than 100days since I completed my test:(
I emailed at the same ID today, and received the same response. :/ Hoping that we hear back something soon, since seems like Scarborough applicants are getting some updates.

polk

Star Member
Jul 18, 2016
Hey guys, my oath is scheduled for Dec 7 on zoom. Any idea how long it will take for the certificate To arrive? I am travelling on the 23rd and was wondering if I should postpone the oath

Evergreen_3034

Jun 18, 2018
Hey guys, my oath is scheduled for Dec 7 on zoom. Any idea how long it will take for the certificate To arrive? I am travelling on the 23rd and was wondering if I should postpone the oath
@polk: hello, congratulations on your final step of the journey! Please share if you called or emailed IRCC about your application status at anytime during your journey in order to get to the point of oath ceremony email. Or if IRCC kept moving your application toward completion of all requirements on their own, without you calling/emailing? Thank you!

Reactions: ashvez

polk

Star Member
Jul 18, 2016
@polk: hello, congratulations on your final step of the journey! Please share if you called or emailed IRCC about your application status at anytime during your journey in order to get to the point of oath ceremony email. Or if IRCC kept moving your application toward completion of all requirements on their own, without you calling/emailing? Thank you!
I didn't follow up on my application. I checked the tracker every few weeks.

BOYX

May 5, 2017
Toronto, ON
It is super tight. Personally, I would attend and tell the attending officer my situation and ask them whether it would be possible to pick up the certificate or delivered within a couple of days. If not, ask them if you can reschedule the oath.

I have a similar situation except I don't have an oath scheduled yet but I am flying end of Jan. The above is what I would likely do.

Reactions: polk

kenjia01

Star Member
Nov 5, 2017
I received a request to submit all passport pages 2 weeks ago, and submitted them right after. Based on that timeline, how long should I expect to have a decision made or oath scheduled? My test and BG were both completed, now only language/presense/prohib. are in progress.

Thanks guys!