+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC PORTAL TRANSACTION DECLINED PROBLEM

masa70

May 31, 2022
I did not pay neccessary payment via ircc portal for study permit applicatin. I faced with transaction declined error. I called my bank of card. They approved everything to payments is normal. Why I cannot pay to submit my application on ircc portal. Can you help me about process? I think that problem is based on your website part of application. How can I solve it?

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
I did not pay neccessary payment via ircc portal for study permit applicatin. I faced with transaction declined error. I called my bank of card. They approved everything to payments is normal. Why I cannot pay to submit my application on ircc portal. Can you help me about process? I think that problem is based on your website part of application. How can I solve it?
]
You have to contact CIC, this website is not part of CIC.

yenice

Sep 14, 2020
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-10-2022
Nomination.....
17-10-2022
AOR Received.
30-10-2022
Hi were you able to pay? Can you share how I have the same problem now.

masa70

May 31, 2022
Hi were you able to pay? Can you share how I have the same problem now.
I am at Canada. İt has beed 2 mounths. I used another old method and used credit card to open foreign shoping. When I apply, Problem was the both ircc portal and bank card. If you have not canadian bank card, you need to have credit card to open foreign countries. Also I suggest that IRCC portal can not be good option compared to your country. You should try to learn this. if you can apply on old method, it can be much better because you need to follow your approval and other things such as your passport, documents etc... Try look at web or youtube about how to apply. Also, Look at aproximate approval time given by IRCC for your country, you can take your approval early than this time. Best

Last edited:

yenice

Sep 14, 2020
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-10-2022
Nomination.....
17-10-2022
AOR Received.
30-10-2022
I am at Canada. İt has beed 2 mounths. I used another old method and used credit card to open foreign shoping. When I apply, Problem was the both ircc portal and bank card. If you have not canadian bank card, you need to have credit card to open foreign countries. Also I suggest that IRCC portal can not be good option compared to your country. You should try to learn this. if you can apply on old method, it can be much better because you need to follow your approval and other things such as your passport, documents etc... Try look at web or youtube about how to apply. Also, Look at aproximate approval time given by IRCC for your country, you can take your approval early than this time. Best
Hi I was able to pay yesterday after calling Scotia I am in Canada as well