+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC portal - Sorry, a system operation failed

Anne21

Star Member
Jun 28, 2020
congratsss anne .what happened to the 2nd application and which application got approved?
@nrmn973 We sent a request for cancellation on the 1st application. As i checked the tracker it says there that they received my request to cancel. But the 1st application is the one that's been approved. No update yet in the 2nd application.

Eligibility - Not Started
Background - In Progress

thats the status of both application in tracker. The only difference is in portal. The 1st application has BLV and passport request.

Reactions: nrmn973

nrmn973

Star Member
Feb 27, 2021
@nrmn973 We sent a request for cancellation on the 1st application. As i checked the tracker it says there that they received my request to cancel. But the 1st application is the one that's been approved. No update yet in the 2nd application.

Eligibility - Not Started
Background - In Progress

thats the status of both application in tracker. The only difference is in portal. The 1st application has BLV and passport request.
Yeah, just send them the passport. We need the stamp . Doesnt matter which one is approved.

Preciousuch

Jul 17, 2023
First I had issue with payment which i had to pay through my phone. Now i am facing the same issue as u guys facing. No application info…. System operation failed. I applied a day ago and still the same error . Did anyones got resolved?
Please how did you resolve this. Cause I’m having same issue, applied since 1st September

Preciousuch

Jul 17, 2023
Error went away today and able to see confirmation letter
Please how long did it take before the error cleared cause I’m facing same thing and it’s up to a week since I start seeing that error I don’t even know the status of my application

Preciousuch

Jul 17, 2023
P
I am also facing the same issue, it's been more than 1 week and still the same error. Submitted a web form but it just sent an automated e-mail nothing else.
Did any of you finally got the resolution?
Please did they resolve it later. Cause I have the same issue for a week now

Preciousuch

Jul 17, 2023
First I had issue with payment which i had to pay through my phone. Now i am facing the same issue as u guys facing. No application info…. System operation failed. I applied a day ago and still the same error . Did anyones got resolved?
How did you resolve it. Please

Preciousuch

Jul 17, 2023
Th
This is exactly my issue. Please how did you resolve it, mine is a week plus now

Mutahar09

Dec 18, 2023
Hey

I am facing the same issue. I have submitted my Parents file on 27th April and still no updates in Online Portal.

UCI Not Generated.
Confirmation not received.

Just showing as below.

Sorry, a system operation failed. Please try again later.
  • Request failed. Please try again later.
Can anybody help in this ?
I am facing this is issue please tell me how to solve it