+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC portal - Sorry, a system operation failed

beings

May 8, 2023
My old file received submission emails as well. I would suggest not to submit the 3rd file as they are processing and getting rid of the errors. I never received any email for 1st withdrawal, i heard it takes some time for withdrawal as well. And after its successfully withdrawed then u ll receive ur refund
I have a question, Submitting Multiple applications for an individual will cause delays in processing?? Because I submitted two application for my father's visitor visa after facing the same error. Now I received submission confirmation for both the applications. Will it create problem having two applications simultaneously for same individual?

nrmn973

Star Member
Feb 27, 2021
I have a question, Submitting Multiple applications for an individual will cause delays in processing?? Because I submitted two application for my father's visitor visa after facing the same error. Now I received submission confirmation for both the applications. Will it create problem having two applications simultaneously for same individual?
I have put a withdrawal for the first application explaining the error situation. Cuz I don’t want multiple applications of my mother. Ircc also suggests not to submit multiple applications for same visa. And I don’t think it should create any delay. That’s what i am assuming.

Anne21

Star Member
Jun 28, 2020
I have put a withdrawal for the first application explaining the error situation. Cuz I don’t want multiple applications of my mother. Ircc also suggests not to submit multiple applications for same visa. And I don’t think it should create any delay. That’s what i am assuming.
Did you request for withdrawal through webform?

rddd

May 5, 2023
Me and my husband submitted the Canada visa application as a family.
My husband received his UCI and biometrics letter.
But with my application it is showing Sorry, a system operation failed. Please try again later.
Request failed. Please try again later.

Can anyone suggest how to sort this issue?
Hi, we applied from Australia and also faced the same problem; after that, we mailed (<ircc.portal.portail.ircc@notification.canada.ca, sydny-cs@international.gc.ca ) then we received a biometrics letter immediately

Anne21

Star Member
Jun 28, 2020
@nrmn973 is your first application been withdrawn already? For my sister, its still active.. so she have 2 ongoing applications. Both not started reviewing the eligibility. My friend who applied May 04th and bio on the 10th, shes approved already.

nrmn973

Star Member
Feb 27, 2021
@nrmn973 is your first application been withdrawn already? For my sister, its still active.. so she have 2 ongoing applications. Both not started reviewing the eligibility. My friend who applied May 04th and bio on the 10th, shes approved already.
I had put withdrawal request twice. for the 2nd withdrwal request i received an email saying its already withdrew on 11 may,. So my assumption is, they are not updating the tracker

Anne21

Star Member
Jun 28, 2020
I had put withdrawal request twice. for the 2nd withdrwal request i received an email saying its already withdrew on 11 may,. So my assumption is, they are not updating the tracker
@nrmn973 what country did you apply? Whats the status at the new portal for review of eligibility? Could you please send the link of the webform?