+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC Portal Help

Laila mohsin

Star Member
Jun 5, 2023
Hello,
I have to apply for a visitor visa for me and my son when I am trying to create account on IRCC portal it giving an error saying (there was error submitting your form please try later )
Can someday tell me what should I do

Laila mohsin

Star Member
Jun 5, 2023
IRRC portal has problematic interface. There is an issue with writing the correct mailing and residential addresses. Alternative option is, the GCKey portal which is more user friendly and easy to submit documents online. Both work in the same way, however, I found IRCC portal error prone.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/account.html
Thanks for the reply I create the GCKEY successfully but now the problem is I have to apply TRV application with my 10 year old son and when I start the application from GCKEY I can’t find the way to add my son in the application

tommy_2k23

May 10, 2023
Thanks for the reply I create the GCKEY successfully but now the problem is I have to apply TRV application with my 10 year old son and when I start the application from GCKEY I can’t find the way to add my son in the application

Watch this video in completion. Watch it from begining to end with patience. You will know how to add a child on your application on the GCKEY. Just follow the instructions. 8 minutes long.