+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal

Mohammad Zare

Aug 8, 2023
I received Pr portal confirmation email on 30 July (Welcome to the Permanent Resident Confirmation portal process. The attached PDF contains information and instructions regarding the confirmation portal process for your review. Once you have reviewed the document, hit reply to send the requested information outline in the document ). they asked me some quesion like name, eye color and so on. I replied the same day. didn't receive the login link yet..anybody in the same boat..how many days it takes to receive the link login ?

Alalac

Oct 2, 2021
I received Pr portal confirmation email on 30 July (Welcome to the Permanent Resident Confirmation portal process. The attached PDF contains information and instructions regarding the confirmation portal process for your review. Once you have reviewed the document, hit reply to send the requested information outline in the document ). they asked me some quesion like name, eye color and so on. I replied the same day. didn't receive the login link yet..anybody in the same boat..how many days it takes to receive the link login ?
Unless something change, the portal email doesn't ask for eye colour and so on. Are you sure you've got the official email from the government of canada?

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Does it ask for first entry to Canada, dependent and currently in Canada or not?
Does it asks about height as well, isn't it?
They are mentioned on your eCOPR.

phoenix644

Dec 17, 2022
The same here, I got that around that date( august 1st I guess), So two weeks passed no reply.
and @Taran D yeah they asked about all of these along with Eyecolor mohammad mentioned.

I am wondering do we have to just send those info, is it fine if we add greetings at the begining ? (in case if any Ai is processing which i am not sure :D )

BTW :
this is the requested info :

Name as it appears on your passport:
 Height in either centimetres or feet and inches:
 Eye Colour:
 UCI:
 Personal email (one for the whole family):
 Personal phone number:
 Original entry date (YYYY/MM/DD):
 Date of last time you entered Canada (YYYY/MM/DD):
 Location of last entry (which Canadian border or Canadian airport):
 Are you currently inside Canada (yes or no):
 If you are not inside Canada
o When is your expected return date (YYYY/MM/DD):
o In which country are you currently located:

Reactions: Taran D

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
The same here, I got that around that date( august 1st I guess), So two weeks passed no reply.
and @Taran D yeah they asked about all of these along with Eyecolor mohammad mentioned.

I am wondering do we have to just send those info, is it fine if we add greetings at the begining ? (in case if any Ai is processing which i am not sure :D )

BTW :
this is the requested info :

Name as it appears on your passport:
 Height in either centimetres or feet and inches:
 Eye Colour:
 UCI:
 Personal email (one for the whole family):
 Personal phone number:
 Original entry date (YYYY/MM/DD):
 Date of last time you entered Canada (YYYY/MM/DD):
 Location of last entry (which Canadian border or Canadian airport):
 Are you currently inside Canada (yes or no):
 If you are not inside Canada
o When is your expected return date (YYYY/MM/DD):
o In which country are you currently located:
Yeah just start with: HI Sir/Madam. Please find the details answered as asked below or something in the same context...
Paste this template as it is and answer them.
All the best and Congratulations