+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ircc automated phone system not providing status anymore for visitor visa app

Fredfredrick

May 26, 2023
When I am dialing ircc automated phone system to check status system is not giving me any info and transferring my call to an agent . It was giving me an update before but not aanymore
Same thing for me? It’s been a week and few days no update yet.

soniadevi123

Star Member
Mar 7, 2020
When I am dialing ircc automated phone system to check status system is not giving me any info and transferring my call to an agent . It was giving me an update before but not aanymore.i received an email today saying MESSAGE IS WAITING FOR ME , but my agent has my gc key account and theyre closed for 2 days. I waited 1 hour to speak to an agent but line got disconnected. Does this mean they refused my app if phone system is not giving me any status anymore ?
Hi there, what did happen after that automatic machine stopped giving information about status of your application? I am having same thing now for my PR application.

Bushra Toma

May 29, 2022
Hi. If IRCC is transferring your call to an agent it means that you got a decision from them, either approval or denial. I would say you hope for the best. It happened to me in January and my pgwp got approved at that time. Fingers crossed…

soniadevi123

Star Member
Mar 7, 2020
Hi. If IRCC is transferring your call to an agent it means that you got a decision from them, either approval or denial. I would say you hope for the best. It happened to me in January and my pgwp got approved at that time. Fingers crossed…
Oh God, how long did it take for you to get answer?

Bushra Toma

May 29, 2022
Hey, it’s not a glitch. If your call is being transferred, talk to an agent and ask the update of your application. I did the same and got to know that my pgwp was approved by the agent.

Reactions: soniadevi123