+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS timeline

farhanaa

Apr 18, 2019
Hi everyone,

I have sent my application package in January which reached IQAS on 28 January 2019. I haven't heard from them yet. I called and they said they are opening packages from December 17. Is there anyone with similar experience? I am really frustrated. They also said it will take 20 weeks to complete eca after opening my application.

abdulbasit001

Feb 23, 2015
Hi ,

i send my documents to IQAS for ECA , i have BBA Hons from Air University - Pakistan . i verify documents from Air University , sealed envelope and stamped by University . and send to IQAS . some one told that IQAS change the process , they process ECA from HEC(Higher Education Commission) for pakistan , no more for University . is that right ? need your guidance please. Thanks

Aug 16, 2019
hello
My documents were delivered to IQAS in the 1st week of May 2019. since then whenever I check the status online it just shows application submitted.
I am bit worried, it been 15 weeks why there is not at least any status change to documents received.
Any suggestion or experience, please share.

lynnlynn

Sep 3, 2019
hello
My documents were delivered to IQAS in the 1st week of May 2019. since then whenever I check the status online it just shows application submitted.
I am bit worried, it been 15 weeks why there is not at least any status change to documents received.
any update on your application?

Tanya.talwar90

Jul 14, 2019
hello
Hi, is your evlauation completed now? If yes, Please share Timeline.

Adil Ghafoor

Dec 4, 2019
Hi everyone,
My documents were sent to iqas on 6july and received by iqas on 15-Nov-2019. I checked my status and it shows 4 different applications in my account. 1st show status of Pending (waiting for transcripts) dated 15nov 2019 and other 3 are showing Cancelled at 20th Nov 2019. But i have sent only 1 application i don't know what are other 3 applications in my account and all have different application ID's. Does anyone have same experience plz guide. Thanks