+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS QUESTION

mathansri

Jan 28, 2018
Bangalore
Hi mathansri,

Please do share her year of admission as it DOES make a difference; all IMT CDL Management courses from 2002-2007 were affiliated by Vidyasagar university.
However from 2007 they have affiliation from IGNOU, which is uploaded on their CDL website, they are mysteriously silent on anything for 2002-2007.
I am keen to know if there is any positive ECA (be it masters or diploma from a 'Recognized institution') from IQAS for IMT CDL 2002-2007 when it was affiliated from Vidyasagar university?
She enrolled her PGDM in the year 2012. And completed in the year 2016.

Sukant88

Star Member
Jul 10, 2017
IQAS does take its sweet time to respond, so praying for a positive response for you. Do let me know when you get a response from them
Thanks for your prayer.. :) I can see how much time IQAS is taking. It has been more than 10 days that my packet has been delivered and they are yet to send me the 1st AOR(acknowledgement).

Will post the result on this group...!!

desmat

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2018
Thanks for your prayer.. :) I can see how much time IQAS is taking. It has been more than 10 days that my packet has been delivered and they are yet to send me the 1st AOR(acknowledgement).

Will post the result on this group...!!
just 10 days.. wait is about a 1 month to get AOR

Sukant88

Star Member
Jul 10, 2017
So did you get a positive revert from IQAS for the IMT-CDL degree ?, Did they deem it as a Diploma?
Not yet..!!!

My documents were delivered on April 27th and got the 1st email acknowledgement on 6th June. I believe they will take another one and half month to send the result. They are very slow..!!
per their status documents delivered are opened after more than a month of its delivery. They have a backlog..!!

skamath23

Aug 11, 2014
Not yet..!!!

My documents were delivered on April 27th and got the 1st email acknowledgement on 6th June. I believe they will take another one and half month to send the result. They are very slow..!!
per their status documents delivered are opened after more than a month of its delivery. They have a backlog..!!
Can you please share your email address, need to ask you something on the One Year IMT-CDL Diploma degree

mrbrijendra

Feb 4, 2018
Hi,
I got my first email AOR on 4th june and waiting for final result. i have also done my three year PGDBM course from IMTCDL in 2010

Sukant88

Star Member
Jul 10, 2017
Hi,
I got my first email AOR on 4th june and waiting for final result. i have also done my three year PGDBM course from IMTCDL in 2010
Ok, so we will be getting the results around the same time. Do share your result here. I'm slightly worried whether our 3 year course will be approved or not. What I'm seeing from various forum is that recent diploma (2014 and onwards) from IMT-CDL are approved, but not seen anybody getting it from the year 2010 till 2014. Also, there are few for whom it was not approved by IQAS, their year of completion was 2007 - 2009.

mrbrijendra

Feb 4, 2018
Ok, so we will be getting the results around the same time. Do share your result here. I'm slightly worried whether our 3 year course will be approved or not. What I'm seeing from various forum is that recent diploma (2014 and onwards) from IMT-CDL are approved, but not seen anybody getting it from the year 2010 till 2014. Also, there are few for whom it was not approved by IQAS, their year of completion was 2007 - 2009.
Ok, i will share my result once available. i am also worried for the same. lets see and i am keeping my fingers crossed. you can reach me at mrbrijendra@gmail.com, Mob: 9873469405

Feb 15, 2018
Hi Guys

I have got my 3-year Bachelors degree evaluated from WES. I wish to get my 1-year diploma from IMT-CDL recognized by IQAS.

Is it okay if I get one degree evaluated by WES and the other by IQAS or should I get both degrees evaluated by IQAS only?

Please let me know at the earliest.

Sukant88

Star Member
Jul 10, 2017
Hi Guys

I have got my 3-year Bachelors degree evaluated from WES. I wish to get my 1-year diploma from IMT-CDL recognized by IQAS.

Is it okay if I get one degree evaluated by WES and the other by IQAS or should I get both degrees evaluated by IQAS only?

Please let me know at the earliest.

That would not make any difference but just to keep the consistency, you should get both evaluated both by IQAS. Its not costing you more and you anyways have to wait for IMT evaluation.

Atl east you will have the option to use either one of them.

Smriti Sethi

Jun 28, 2018
Hi,
I do not think there is any difference on who is sending the transcripts. In our case, we have received the transcript from IMT and sent it to IQAS by ourselves.
Please suggest if you have received the assessment results for IMT-CDL.
Thanks,
Smriti