+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS Guide for ECA (Name Difference) - IOBM SSUET KARACHI PAKISTAN

sweetsalt

Star Member
Jul 22, 2017
Congratulations!! our timelines are similar... but I haven't received my evaluation as yet... this is beginning to worry me, even though I already know what my evaluation is going to be ...
Wait patiently I know another guy with the same timelines and havn't got the ECA.

Reactions: hirasalam

sweetsalt

Star Member
Jul 22, 2017
Updated Timeline:

Doc. delivered via Fed Ex Multan: 28 July, 2017
AOR: 25 August, 2017
ECA Soft form: 22 September, 2017
ECA Hard Form: 02 October, 2017 through M&P (Fedex Authorized Partner).

Results:

Bachelors degree equivalent to Canadian 4 Years Bachelors degree
MBA equivalent to Canadian MBA

Overwhelmingly Satisfied with the timely response and ECA report. Would highly recommend for sure.

Reactions: hirasalam

zaybu

Aug 5, 2017
Hello Ali,

I need your guidance brother. I am ACCA member and i have already completed the ECA from WES for my ACCA which resulted in 4 years bachelors (Canada). In order to claim 'two or more certificates" i want to start the ECA for my bachelors, I am also BBA graduate from Isra University Hyderabad.
Isra is not listed in WES so i have decided to start my ECA from IQAS. I need your guidance regarding the process, I have already read your previous post but i am confused that after signed and sealed form university, can i send all the documents(check list , application) along with degree, transcripts in one envelop ? because what i understand from the website it states that univ will send directly and i need to send separately ???

kirazy

Mar 11, 2017
Hi,

Can anyone guide me that what's the next step after receiving the ECA? I received mine on 28th September (Soft copy).

Thanks in advance.

anserkhan

Sep 14, 2017
Hi guyz,

I have sent the documents to IQAS that are received by IQAS as follows:

1- Sent by me and received on 29th Sep 2017
2- Sent by Univ and received on 3rd of Oct 2017

Let me know when would I expect the acknowledgement email from IQAS?

Is there any email address to follow up with them?

Please suggest how to expedite

Regards

kirazy

Mar 11, 2017
Hi guyz,

Regards
Now a days processing time of ECA from IQAS is 9 weeks. You will receive an email from IQAS regarding the receiving of your all documents. Calculate your 9 weeks from that email.

hirasalam

Jul 10, 2017
Hi guyz,

Regards
About 4 weeks for acknowledgment and 5-6 weeks for report from there...

zaybu

Aug 5, 2017
Hello Everyone,

Right now i am completing the online application in IQAS and its requires the details of all the schools colleges and university. I have checked in SSC and HSC certificates their is no starting and completion date mentioned. How should i fill this form for school and college or there is no need to mention the school and college details...Kindly pls help

Thanks

mashkoor

Oct 7, 2017
Hi Ali Zaidi,

How r u
I just reviewed the procedure which you posted n how to get an IQAS certificate where as good thing is that you are also from karachi. I am from karachi too.
My dear I was thinking if we make a whats app group as the same will help us communicate more easily whatever our concerns are, so what do you think... My email is mashkoor.mmc@gmail.com n if you want you can provide ur email n cell details so that I can add you.
Awaited to receive your cooperative reply

Regards
Mashkoor

mashkoor

Oct 7, 2017
Hi guyz,

Regards
Hi Anser,
Please provide complete procedure as how to prepare n submit degrees to IQAS for review means what needs to done like how n where to fill IQAS form what are their requirements, from where to get B-COM degree attested (whether Karachi university or from college) n from where to get MBA degree attested. Is there any need to get attestation from HEC. What forms to be presented to college n university for attestation n which department will do attestation in case of college n university. As in my case i did B-Com from National college but exam n degree was issued by Karachi university n in case if you mention that degree to be attested via karachi university then which department to be contacted.
The point here is that kindly explain complete detail n complete procedure.

mashkoor

Oct 7, 2017
Hi guyz,

Regards
Hi Anser,
Please provide complete procedure as how to prepare n submit degrees to IQAS for review means what needs to done like how n where to fill IQAS form what are their requirements, from where to get B-COM degree attested (whether Karachi university or from college) n from where to get MBA degree attested. Is there any need to get attestation from HEC. What forms to be presented to college n university for attestation n which department will do attestation in case of college n university. As in my case i did B-Com from National college but exam n degree was issued by Karachi university n in case if you mention that degree to be attested via karachi university then which department to be contacted.

mashkoor

Oct 7, 2017
Hi guyz,

Regards
Hi Anser,