+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS for pakistani students - URGENT help needed :(

vickykhn

Feb 27, 2018
Hello,
I have few questions.
1. If I only have HEC attested degrees in sealed envelopes, is that sufficient for IQAS or it has to be from the universities as well?
2. After how much time I can send the sealed envelopes to IQAS i.e. once getting it from HEC within how much time it should be sent to IQAS?

Aadi87

Jan 7, 2018
Hello guys,

i just made an online payment to IQAS with my relative's credit card.

i recieved an email with couple of attachments, as we know one is checklist and one is application form , my question is that what will be my application number that i need to write on Request of Academic Records Form ?

at my IQAS application form i can see there is a certain number written on left bottom of every page ! is that my application reference ID ?

Sryan

Aug 27, 2014
Hi,
Can some one tell me which assessment do I need to apply for immigration purpose? like Basic or Specialized Assessment?

Appreciate if some one can confirm.

Thanks

anasalee

Star Member
Jan 5, 2016
NOC Code......
Hello,
I have few questions.
1. If I only have HEC attested degrees in sealed envelopes, is that sufficient for IQAS or it has to be from the universities as well?
2. After how much time I can send the sealed envelopes to IQAS i.e. once getting it from HEC within how much time it should be sent to IQAS?
No need to get it done from HEC.
IQAS only need to get sealed enveloped degrees and transcripts(verified and signed) from the universities.

No need of MATRIC and INTER and no.need of HEC attested

anasalee

Star Member
Jan 5, 2016
NOC Code......
Could Anyone here help me regarding equivalency

I have 2 years BCOM and 3 years MBA
what equivalency would I get? As 2 years BCOM is considered as Post Secondary Diploma.

fmk8890

Dec 10, 2017
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2018
AOR Received.
04-05-2018
File Transfer...
08-08-2018
Med's Request
01-05-2018
Med's Done....
01-05-2018
Passport Req..
24-09-2018
VISA ISSUED...
26-09-2018
LANDED..........
11-11-2018
Could Anyone here help me regarding equivalency

I have 2 years BCOM and 3 years MBA
what equivalency would I get? As 2 years BCOM is considered as Post Secondary Diploma.
Two degrees I think. Not masters though.

Aadi87

Jan 7, 2018
Hi !

I have some confusion regarding exact dates of my academic credential,

Like, i mentioned on IQAS online form very specific dates in terms of date/Month/Year on every slot of my credentials, also i enter same degree awarded date on IQAS form whatever written on my degree.

I almost finish my application process for me and my spouse m just waiting only sealed envelope from everywhere, expected to send docs to IQAS before 10 April.

But, today i got call from university, and they said that the interval you mentioned on your IQAS request from is not correct it should be like this like that also they said application may be reject, is it true ?

i don't have exact date of my academic.

or should i call IQAS because uni already sealed envelope if i make any changes on request form so how i edit online application form ? because that form already submitted online !

if i change dates on request form and i could not edit online IQAS form than it will become discrepancy case !

GUIDE ME PLEASE IS THAT POINT OF WORRY OR NO ?

Sryan

Aug 27, 2014
Hi,
Can some one tell me which assessment do I need to apply for immigration purpose? like Basic or Specialized Assessment?

Appreciate if some one can confirm.

Thanks

Tahirali101

Apr 2, 2018
Hi - I dont have my BCOM's exact dates of starting and ending so will it matter if i mention assumed for BCOM in IQAS form or it must be accurate (if yes then where can i get it from). I have already get the sealed envelope from HEC with assumed dates.

Can someone help me in this.

Thanks

Last edited:

Ali Akhter

Apr 15, 2018
Hi Everyone, I need help & suggestion. I am thinking to get EAS from IQAS. I have a MBA from private university for which I will get all the procedure done as per IQAS requirement. The only issue that I am facing is regarding my BCOM (from Karachi University) degree. How will I get my BCOM degree stamp and signed and send it to IQAS? or masters degree is fine enough?

Sohailtarar

Apr 8, 2018
IQAS requires documents to be sent in sealed envelope by university. There is no requirement of HEC and they might not even accept envelope from HEC. A friend of mine got ECA for his bachelor and masters degree from IQAS. He got the sealed envelopes from both universities and sent himself through different couriers himself (putting university's address as FROM address. He got his ECA within a month.
hi i want to know that I have the degree from 2 universities so I have to mail separate courier for each university.
or I can put both in one pack and send to IQAS.

Sohailtarar

Apr 8, 2018
I know a friend he had 2 years bachelors and 2 years MBA, University of Toronto considered his education equivalent to masters. WES will never give that and I thoroughly read IQAS guide for Pakistan they will also consider both your degrees combined as 4 years Bachelor. For you, University of Toronto is the best bet. Good Luck!
Dear
Can you please share more details about this case or give contact number so i can check personally

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
hi i want to know that I have the degree from 2 universities so I have to mail separate courier for each university.
or I can put both in one pack and send to IQAS.
you can send both together or separate. its up to you.