+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

Dec 5, 2019
My IQAS application was delivered on 26th August, 2019 - which I have received via email confirmation from IQAS a week back.
My PGDM transcripts were also delivered by college on 26th August, 2019 - but no update on the same yet.
My Bachelor's transcript were delivered by University on 29th August, 2019 (via UPS) - it stated DRIVER RELEASE

I requested University to send once again as wanted confirmation of receipt and that was delivered on 03rd September, 2019 - Yet no update on either since application delivered & timeline shows waiting for transcripts.

Kindly advise on the same.

sriguru12

Star Member
Jul 8, 2017
It says master's, it is master's. No further proof needed.
A generic question. Is the hardcopy of the report required to create EE profile? I suppose I would get the official soft copy once the status changes to Complete. Kindly clarify if hardcopy of the report is required for future reference ?

Jraci

Jul 28, 2018
A generic question. Is the hardcopy of the report required to create EE profile? I suppose I would get the official soft copy once the status changes to Complete. Kindly clarify if hardcopy of the report is required for future reference ?
Hard copy not required for EE profile, it is required after ITA when you upload your documents

sriguru12

Star Member
Jul 8, 2017
Hard copy not required for EE profile, it is required after ITA when you upload your documents
Thanks for the clarification. Just wondering if the soft copy would suffice at the time of ITA ? Or should it be scanned copy of the hard copy?

disappointed_87

Dec 28, 2018
Seniors, please help me. I received an email from IQAS yesterday stating "· The Bachelor of Commerce degree completed at Panjab University does not meet IQAS recognition criteria for distance education at the time of study" Panjab university is UGC approved and top rated university in India. Are they now refusing this too?

lshar15

Jun 10, 2018
My IQAS application was delivered on 26th August, 2019 - which I have received via email confirmation from IQAS a week back.
My PGDM transcripts were also delivered by college on 26th August, 2019 - but no update on the same yet.
My Bachelor's transcript were delivered by University on 29th August, 2019 (via UPS) - it stated DRIVER RELEASE

I requested University to send once again as wanted confirmation of receipt and that was delivered on 03rd September, 2019 - Yet no update on either since application delivered & timeline shows waiting for transcripts.

Kindly advise on the same.
If your university is confirmed that transcripts are delivered then don’t worry. Since your transcripts were delivered after your application it will take time because IQAS opens the application letters according to date. My application was delivered on 28th July and transcripts were delivered on 20th Aug. IQAS acknowledged application on 2nd Nov and acknowledged transcripts on 30th Nov. Now application status is inline for processing.

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Seniors, please help me. I received an email from IQAS yesterday stating "· The Bachelor of Commerce degree completed at Panjab University does not meet IQAS recognition criteria for distance education at the time of study" Panjab university is UGC approved and top rated university in India. Are they now refusing this too?
The Bachelor of Commerce degree completed at Panjab University does not meet IQAS recognition criteria for distance education at the time of study. Seems the course was not recognized at the time of your study. Apart from university, the ECA agencies look for course recognition and approvals as well.