+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

dubaimachines

Feb 20, 2018
my application was received by the iqas authorities as advised by my courier on 30th may 2018. i sent them an email three days back and got a reply that they are currently processing applications received on 15th april 2018.

viper_xyz

Star Member
Mar 17, 2018
my application was received by the iqas authorities as advised by my courier on 30th may 2018. i sent them an email three days back and got a reply that they are currently processing applications received on 15th april 2018.
Wait for 6 weeks after document delivery to get an acknowledgement, thats the normal processing time. You can see the timelines posted above to get an idea of what to expect

Reactions: arindam.d

JeMaAnd

Star Member
Mar 2, 2018
how many days it is taking for IQAS to issue a ECA?
It takes months to receive it but in our case they expedite our IQAS application coz we have very limited time to submit it it to the officer processing our paper oinp application. Got mg eca result after almost 1month only

arindam.d

Feb 14, 2018
NOC Code......
My timeline - BE - NED University Karachi - 4 Yrs / MBA - Institute of Business Administration Karachi (Evening) - 2 Yrs ::
Application received by IQAS :: 28 Feb 2018
Academic documents received by IQAS :: 19 March 2018
1st AOR (Application Received) :: 3 April 2018
2nd AOR (Transcript Received) :: 7 May 2018
ECA Softcopy :: Not Received
ECA Hardcopy :: Not Received

Wife's timeline - BE - NED University Karachi - 4 Yrs ::
Application received by IQAS :: 28 Feb 2018
Academic documents received by IQAS :: 19 March 2018
1st AOR (Application Received) :: 3 April 2018
2nd AOR (Transcript Received) :: 26 April 2018
ECA Softcopy :: 13th June 2018 - Recognized as 4 Years Bachelors of Science Degree
ECA Hardcopy :: Not Received
have you received your ECA or still waiting?

salman.mzai

Jun 10, 2018
For statistical purposes:

Both my envelopes (trancripts and application) arrived at IQAS on December 11th.
AOR for the application: January 23rd (6 weeks later)
AOR for the transcripts: January 26th (6 and a half weeks later)
ECA soft copy by e-mail: March 3rd (5 weeks after last AOR)
ECA hard copy: about 10 days later.
i put all individual envelopes in big(courier envelope) flyer and sent it, as per courier tracking system it arrived at IQAS on 27th March 2018. received 1st email on 3rd May and 2nd on 15th May.
did u paid by bank draft, so i can have a more clear idea how long it may take in my case, because by ur statistics i should get it by the end this month hopefully.
what makes me worry is the 2nd email stating it ll take 3 additional months to clear the bank draft...
thanks

vrindavijayan91

Star Member
Jun 13, 2018
India
Hi,
I obtained the official transcripts from the universities where I did my UG (Mahatma Gandhi University Kerala) and PG (Sikkim Manipal University), in 2 sealed envelopes, and sent them to IQAS along with the application package, all documents and transcript envelopes enclosed together in a big envelope. As per courier tracking, the package was delivered on 3rd May. I received AOR1 on 12th June. Reading all the posts in this thread, I was expecting AOR2, so I emailed them querying about the transcripts.

Their reply said
"IQAS confirmed that they only received the photocopy of your transcript from the Mahatma Gandhi University. As part of the process for an ECA for immigration, IQAS needs to authenticate that credentials were issued by the institutions where they were obtained. To verify authenticity of your credentials, transcripts must be sent by the issuing institution directly to the IQAS office. Those should be official documents, either attested copies or originals sent by the institution in a sealed envelope. Use the Request of Academic Records Form available on our website to request that the issuing institution sends your transcripts/statement of marks directly to IQAS."

But I had applied for official transcripts and the university mailed it to me in a sealed envelope which I simply enclosed (without opening) in my application package and sent to IQAS. Could anyone kindly share any insights on what could have gone wrong?

Thanks and regards,
Vrinda Vijayan

Gauravbrills

Star Member
Jan 20, 2018
Markham, ON
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
06-01-2018
They seem to have slowed down ... Really 3 months to get eca done is a lot of time we started process in Feb and still its not complete for both of us

arindam.d

Feb 14, 2018
NOC Code......
Hi,
I obtained the official transcripts from the universities where I did my UG (Mahatma Gandhi University Kerala) and PG (Sikkim Manipal University), in 2 sealed envelopes, and sent them to IQAS along with the application package, all documents and transcript envelopes enclosed together in a big envelope. As per courier tracking, the package was delivered on 3rd May. I received AOR1 on 12th June. Reading all the posts in this thread, I was expecting AOR2, so I emailed them querying about the transcripts.

Their reply said
"IQAS confirmed that they only received the photocopy of your transcript from the Mahatma Gandhi University. As part of the process for an ECA for immigration, IQAS needs to authenticate that credentials were issued by the institutions where they were obtained. To verify authenticity of your credentials, transcripts must be sent by the issuing institution directly to the IQAS office. Those should be official documents, either attested copies or originals sent by the institution in a sealed envelope. Use the Request of Academic Records Form available on our website to request that the issuing institution sends your transcripts/statement of marks directly to IQAS."

But I had applied for official transcripts and the university mailed it to me in a sealed envelope which I simply enclosed (without opening) in my application package and sent to IQAS. Could anyone kindly share any insights on what could have gone wrong?

Thanks and regards,
Vrinda Vijayan
You can ask smu, they send original transcript to IQAS directly. and if you want, you can only evaluate PG, for that UG transcript is not require.

salman.mzai

Jun 10, 2018
Hi,

Their reply said

Thanks and regards,
Vrinda Vijayan
what i did is, i verified copies of my transcripts and degree from university i did my MBA and then asked them to sealed it in uni envelope, so they and i put the draft and documents and sealed envelope in the courier big envelope and sent it to IQAS.

i guess they ll do ur credential but u ll not get the original back. confirm it urself from iqas