+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA for PGDM from Welingkar, Year 2020

Sid2020

Aug 31, 2020
Has any one received a positive answer to the PGDM from Welingkar, Mumbai this year 2020??
Within how many days was it done ? I am sure that WES doesnt recognise it however I tried my luck with IQAS.
Hoping to have answers. Thanks.

Yaamini

Sep 17, 2020
Hi even I have applied through IQAS but it still shows in line for processing. do u have any idea how long it will take now that everything is online?

Sid2020

Aug 31, 2020
Heyy, when did u submit yours? They said it takes 14 weeks.
My application rcvd date states - August 28, 2020 and in line for processing.

Yaamini

Sep 17, 2020
Heyy, when did u submit yours? They said it takes 14 weeks.
My application rcvd date states - August 28, 2020 and in line for processing.
my status changed to inline for processing on 18 aug. i emailed them. they said if there is update will reflect on the status.

KavitaChauhan

Nov 25, 2020
I completed my MIM (Masters in Information Management) degree from Welingkar Institute of Management Development & Research, Mumbai. It was a 3 year part-time MBA course and I got the degree certificate from Mumbai University. I evaluated this degree from WES and they recognized it as "Postgraduate diploma (one year)".

Is there any chance that if I evaluate it from IQAS, they will consider it a Master's degree? Did anyone access this degree from IQAS? if yes, what was the output? Based on your responses I will make a decision to send my transcripts to IQAS at the earliest. Please guide. Any help would be grateful!

Dec 4, 2021
I have completed 3 year graduation degree in Journalism and mass communication from GGSIPU and 1 year PGDM in English journalism from IIMC. Which ECA should i pick for best results.