+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA Assessment

hirasalam

Jul 10, 2017
One point to note is in any correspondence received from LBR.Immigration-Info@gov.ab.ca, they mentioned it is not a monitored inbox and not to e-mail at this.

If anyone wishes to contact IQAS, please use the Contact Form on IQAS website. They take 5-6 working days to respond.

hirasalam

Jul 10, 2017
Man

Many Thanks :)

One more thing i am planning to take IELTS in dec. I have heard that its better to take IELTS from IDP rather from british council. The last time i gave my IELTS was with BC. Is it a good idea or it doesn't matter ?
Both are notorious for giving 6.5 in either speaking or writing.. from Pakistan I always advise to got with AEO / IDP as BC doesn't have an office here and it is hell getting in touch with them in case you want to go for Re-marking. At least, both me and my brother had good experience with AEO for remarking (I got 1 band raise and he got 0.5.. we both got CLB 9)

zaybu

Aug 5, 2017
Both are notorious for giving 6.5 in either speaking or writing.. from Pakistan I always advise to got with AEO / IDP as BC doesn't have an office here and it is hell getting in touch with them in case you want to go for Re-marking. At least, both me and my brother had good experience with AEO for remarking (I got 1 band raise and he got 0.5.. we both got CLB 9)
Wooowww great..!!!

Actually i am dubai resident and i have both the options... Even i got 6.5 and 6 in writing and speaking in last attempt.

I feel that i should try IDP this time... :)

jatin_uppal

Oct 9, 2017
What i should write in dates of instruction column while filling IQAS application form, as dates are not mentioned on my degree certificate ??

tue2017

Oct 6, 2017
Apologies, As I was busy typing here, I got the AOR for transcripts as well. :D Now keeping fingers crossed that I get ECA before 30th Nov.
Did you get both of the emails on the same day? How long it takes to get the 2nd confirmation from IQAS?

Snaina

Oct 23, 2017
Category........
FSW
Did you get both of the emails on the same day? How long it takes to get the 2nd confirmation from IQAS?
No, one day apart. Actually, my one transcript reached two weeks before I could send the application and my second transcript. So, they effectively had one on file already. Just opened the other two packets and sent the confirmation email.

tue2017

Oct 6, 2017
In my case, there was a 9 day difference between AOR 1 and 2.

Btw Snaina any luck?
IQAS is really testing applicant's patience. They should really consider improving their workflow. This is simply not acceptable. I only got my first confirmation on 31st Oct after a month of waiting. Hope things move quickly from here onwards.

Nov 1, 2017
Hi, I want to ask that is it necessary to send matric and inter certificate for ECA or just a bachelor's and master's degree. I am interested in IQAS for eca.Suggestion and guidance required.
And major is not mentioned on my transcript of MBA so should I leave the space blank in the IQAS form

jatin_uppal

Oct 9, 2017
The dates that you know you have attended. Even in my certificate it was the graduation date, but i put the dates i started and finished my degree.
It means if you want 2 hard copies of your ECA certificate...
Thnx for ur reply:).....one more ques i want to ask that i have to send photocopy of transcripts or not? as my institution is sending the original transcripts to IQAS directly.

hirasalam

Jul 10, 2017
Thnx for ur reply:).....one more ques i want to ask that i have to send photocopy of transcripts or not? as my institution is sending the original transcripts to IQAS directly.
You have to include copies with your application package as it is separately sent .