+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IP2 to Ready for Visa Letter?

chanakyashah

May 3, 2017
Hey,

I got the weirdest email that made me happy but still confused me. I received an email from the CPC CIC Ottawa and it read:

Dear Sir/Madam,

Please note that your application has been approved and a Ready for Visa letter with instructions will be sent shortly.

Regards,
G#####
Citizenship and Immigration Canada | Citoyenneté et Immigration Canada
Government of Canada | Gouvernement du Canada
www.cic.gc.ca GO14051

My account has not been updated since 25th August, and I am not sure what to make of this. Has anyone got a similar message. Does it mean my PPR is ready to be collected?

Last edited:

JabNas

Star Member
Oct 22, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-May-2016
AOR Received.
24 /5/2017
Hi,
Congratulations!
You will receive another email, where they will ask you to submit your passport or if you are from visa exempt country, some other instructions will be given.
After the submission of the required documents, you will get your documents along with a CoPR letter( it is an important travel document) along with your visa.

chanakyashah

May 3, 2017
Hi,
Congratulations!
You will receive another email, where they will ask you to submit your passport or if you are from visa exempt country, some other instructions will be given.
After the submission of the required documents, you will get your documents along with a CoPR letter( it is an important travel document) along with your visa.
Thanks but do you know how long will it take to get the officially letter with instructions?

Greymoves123

Star Member
Aug 27, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09/06/2017
AOR Received.
O9-06-2017
Med's Done....
18-04-2017
Passport Req..
05-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2018
Hey,

I got the weirdest email that made me happy but still confused me. I received an email from the CPC CIC Ottawa and it read:

Dear Sir/Madam,

Please note that your application has been approved and a Ready for Visa letter with instructions will be sent shortly.

Regards,
G#####
Citizenship and Immigration Canada | Citoyenneté et Immigration Canada
Government of Canada | Gouvernement du Canada
www.cic.gc.ca GO14051

My account has not been updated since 25th August, and I am not sure what to make of this. Has anyone got a similar message. Does it mean my PPR is ready to be collected?
Did u mail them prior to this time?