+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inviting wife while student in Canada**funding

jawadchoudary

Star Member
Jun 4, 2015
Dear All,
I am a full time student in Canada and just got married back home.
I want to invite my wife to come and live with me for the entire duration of my study.
Can anybody explain me what type of Visa i would apply for her?
My other question is regarding finance: my parents are supporting me for my studies and they are also willing to support my wife while she will stay with me in Canada. N9w the bank statment or the money that i will show as proof of funds will be in canadian dollars under my name in canadian bank accout or can that money be in my parents account back home aswell. Which option seems to be the safest.
I would really appreciate some nice answers!

neelpatel19071994

Star Member
Nov 23, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi- Online
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-12-2016
Doc's Request.
Submitted
IELTS Request
19/09/2015
Med's Request
Submitted
Med's Done....
19/10/2016
Interview........
Not Needed
Passport Req..
13-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
18-01-2017
LANDED..........
Soon ( 11th in Apr'17)
jawadchoudary said:
Dear All,
I am a full time student in Canada and just got married back home.
I want to invite my wife to come and live with me for the entire duration of my study.
Can anybody explain me what type of Visa i would apply for her?
My other question is regarding finance: my parents are supporting me for my studies and they are also willing to support my wife while she will stay with me in Canada. N9w the bank statment or the money that i will show as proof of funds will be in canadian dollars under my name in canadian bank accout or can that money be in my parents account back home aswell. Which option seems to be the safest.
I would really appreciate some nice answers!
Hello dear,

Your spouse can apply for Open Work Permit as yoh are internation student. If approve, She will get her Work permit till your study permit expires.
For more details about application for Spouse Open Work Permit, follow this thread on forum.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/spouse-application-for-international-student-t473397.0.html