+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inviting Cuban friend for vacation in Canada / good-bad odds ?

FBO

Feb 26, 2013
Hello,
I am inviting a Cuban friend to spend a month vacation in Canada with me this summer.
We are thinking about getting a multiple entry visa because we would like to spend another vacation together next winter. She lives in Cuba has a good job as a radio host and owns a house there. No children, but family ties (mother, brothers). I would be covering all expenses and board.

The purpose of the visit is for her to experience Canada and for us to spend time together.

I am wondering if she has enough ties to Cuba to get the visa.
We are both excited about the prospect of her visiting, but I am concerned that we are kidding ourselves about her being granted entry ?

Anybody feedback would be appreciated.
Thanks,
FBO

genxp

Mar 8, 2013
Hello,

My household is considering doing the same, inviting someone from Cuba to visit with us for a short period. He is 27 years old and works as an entertainer at a resort, has a family, wife and 2 children. I wonder, do you have an idea how long a visit is allowed to last? Any information would help.

Thank you.

julika

Mar 10, 2013
Hi,

Did you start working on your visa? I wish to do the same for a Cuban friend. Actually, he is my boyfriend but we won't talk about it to make sure that immigration agent don't think that he is coming here to marry me...lol!!! He has a very good job. He is working as a photo director for Cuban TV and photo-journalist. If you have any <<ints>> I would gladly appreciate. I will see him in April and we will fill-up the documents.

Muchas gracia!