+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Invited by Arrima for CSQ and considering changing jobs

Some dude

Apr 1, 2023
Hello,

I've been invited by Arrima to send the documents for the CSQ but at the same time I've received a new offer that I'm considering.

I'm on a Closed Work Permit so the new employer would have to reapply for a work permit.

My question is, if I do send the documents and pay the fee in Arrima and decide to go forward and change the work permit/job company afterwards while the CSQ application is in progress, would this cause any problem? Can I still receive the CSQ even though I changed my work permit and employer?

Thank you

powereng1982

Jun 4, 2021
Canada
Hello,

I've been invited by Arrima to send the documents for the CSQ but at the same time I've received a new offer that I'm considering.

I'm on a Closed Work Permit so the new employer would have to reapply for a work permit.

My question is, if I do send the documents and pay the fee in Arrima and decide to go forward and change the work permit/job company afterwards while the CSQ application is in progress, would this cause any problem? Can I still receive the CSQ even though I changed my work permit and employer?

Thank you
If you received the invitation for a validated job offer, then your CSQ application will be rejected if you intend to quite/change the validated job.

The validated job offer letter clearly mentions that employer will inform MIFI if this job is no more available for the applicant.

Reactions: Some dude