6.0 BAND
Med's Done....
yes
VISA ISSUED...
19-10-2011
LANDED..........
bs pohnch gye smjho :D
Hi ,
The question is, many students studying in Canada, call their parents by writing the invitation letter !
My case is a little different. I was in canada but due to some reason I had to go back to India and my study permit expired. I again applied for my study permit extension and gave them the true and valid reason for coming back, they granted me with study permit extension.
I want to ask is like some students write invitation letter to there parents calling them to visit them in canada, can I write the letter to CIC inviting my mother and my sister to go along with me to canada till the time I complete my studies. My studies will be over in April 2013 and will start in January 2013.
I will write the letter to invite my parents from Januar to April 2013. Is it possible?

ragz306

Aug 19, 2011
jalandhar,punjab
Visa Office......
VFS-chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2011
IELTS Request
6.0 BAND
Med's Done....
yes
VISA ISSUED...
19-10-2011
LANDED..........

hasankhan27

Jun 23, 2012
Edmonton
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
22-Dec-2017
ragz306 said:
Hi ,
The question is, many students studying in Canada, call their parents by writing the invitation letter !
My case is a little different. I was in canada but due to some reason I had to go back to India and my study permit expired. I again applied for my study permit extension and gave them the true and valid reason for coming back, they granted me with study permit extension.
I want to ask is like some students write invitation letter to there parents calling them to visit them in canada, can I write the letter to CIC inviting my mother and my sister to go along with me to canada till the time I complete my studies. My studies will be over in April 2013 and will start in January 2013.
I will write the letter to invite my parents from Januar to April 2013. Is it possible?
You have a very rare case.....no harm in giving it a try

ragz306

Aug 19, 2011
jalandhar,punjab
Visa Office......
VFS-chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2011
IELTS Request
6.0 BAND
Med's Done....
yes
VISA ISSUED...
19-10-2011
LANDED..........
What should I write in the Invitation letter. Just a rough idea. Please

hasankhan27

Jun 23, 2012
Edmonton
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
22-Dec-2017
ragz306 said:
What should I write in the Invitation letter. Just a rough idea. Please
Describe your case clearly and truthfully.....keep one thing in mind that since you are ending your education soon and at the same time wanting to take your family along, the visa officer might think that you want your family to settle there. Hence, he might refuse your application. So you will have to show strong proof that they will return. If they have a job, then proove by official documents from the government. If not, then show proof of property, business or anything you can think of, showing you have strong home ties and many reasons to return