+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Invitation exercises-the invitations in 2023 Arrima

betterbetter

Star Member
Feb 6, 2023
Congrats everyone!;) They always give you what you want at a certain time, but you don't always know what time it is. OK, Lets move to next stage for the application.

runal17

Mar 4, 2023
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Does someone have any idea what the cut-off was for the draw yesterday? I have a score of 607 but didn't receive an invite so just wondering.

powereng1982

Jun 4, 2021
Canada
Does someone have any idea what the cut-off was for the draw yesterday? I have a score of 607 but didn't receive an invite so just wondering.
We will only know when draw information and minimum cut-off is disclose at MIFI website.

Some draws only target people with specific NOC or only those with validated job offers outside the Montreal area

runal17

Mar 4, 2023
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
We will only know when draw information and minimum cut-off is disclose at MIFI website
Do you know if there's sometimes a delay of 24 hours in sending of an invitation in arrima draws, just like in EE? Or are they sent simultaneously?

runal17

Mar 4, 2023
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
And you have declared French language?

Invitation are sent on Thursday based on profile rankings on Monday. Did you create/update arrima profile before last Monday?
Yeah I have . I have NCLC 7+ in all four skills. And I haven't updated my profile since two months.Though I completed my one year of work experience on 14th June .

powereng1982

Jun 4, 2021
Canada
Yeah I have . I have NCLC 7+ in all four skills. And I haven't updated my profile since two months.Though I completed my one year of work experience on 14th June .
Because new invitations were sent after a delay of almost two months, there is a possibility that candidates were taken from a previous date (may be before the date you updated your job experience). You will only know when draw information is published

runal17

Mar 4, 2023
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Because new invitations were sent after a delay of almost two months, there is a possibility that candidates were taken from a previous date (may be before the date you updated your job experience). You will only know when draw information is published
Thanks for the info . I just wish they either updated draws information faster or at least displayed our score on our profile. That would have made things easier.

Reactions: anivanjo