Invitations of July 7, 2022
Invitations of May 5, 2022
Invitations of April 7, 2022
Invitations of March 10, 2022
Invitations of February 24, 2022
Invitations of February 10, 2022
Invitations of January 27, 2022
Invitations of January 13, 2022

If we notice, there was no draw during the month of June. May be they repeat the same schedule. If so, then next draw will be in July
Yes, I also noticed this, they dont't like draw in June maybe....

jats07

Jan 23, 2023
Monday passed, no draw this week....
Subject: Update of the declaration of interest Hello, We have made changes to the declaration of interest form and, to this end, we invite you to update your declaration of interest. Study diplomas accepted to support your knowledge of French Certain study diplomas will now be accepted to support the assessment of your knowledge of French. These diplomas will allow you to improve your score in the bank of declarations of interest if you have not declared any results of standardized language tests or French diplomas in the “French language skills” section. The study diplomas accepted are as follows: • general, professional and technological baccalaureates issued by the French Ministry of National Education; • the upper secondary education certificate (CESS) issued by the government of the French Community of Belgium; • the maturity certificate issued at the end of studies carried out in a school located in a French-speaking canton of French-speaking Switzerland. When you declare that you hold one of these three diplomas, you obtain points for the equivalent of a level 9 in French in the two oral skills and in the two written skills according to the Quebec scale of skill levels in French of adult immigrants, for the purposes of filing in the bank of declarations of interest. The same applies to the two oral skills for the spouse who accompanies you, when you declare that he holds one of these three diplomas. It is essential to declare all educational qualifications that are higher than the elementary level in the “Education” section of your expression of interest. If you haven't done so yet, we invite you to do so now. To add a diploma in your expression of interest, go to the “Education” section and click on “Add a diploma”. The system will then allow you to add a diploma. However, if you have a knowledge of French higher than level 9, a standardized language test or a French diploma accepted by the Ministry can allow you to obtain a greater number of points.

Indeed, for the awarding of points for the purposes of filing your statement in the bank of statements of interest, we will give precedence to the result of a standardized language test or a French diploma accepted by the Ministère, even if you declare one of the study diplomas mentioned above to support your knowledge of French. To find out the score given to your level of knowledge of French, you can consult the “Knowledge of French” section of the document describing the score associated with the invitation criteria. Criteria for invitation on knowledge of French Knowledge of the official and common language of Quebec, French, is essential to integrate well into Quebec society. From now on, sufficient knowledge of French is required for a person to be invited to submit an application for permanent selection. Sufficient knowledge of French is that corresponding to level 7 in the two oral skills according to the Quebec scale of French proficiency levels for adult immigrants. In order to continue efforts to regionalize immigration to Quebec, people who hold a validated job offer outside the territory of the Montreal Metropolitan Community (CMM) may, temporarily, be invited to present an application for permanent selection without declaring their level of knowledge of French. As this exemption is temporary, people with a job offer outside the territory of the CMM are strongly encouraged to take the necessary steps to declare their level of knowledge of French. Application for permanent selection If we invite you to submit an application for permanent selection, you must provide the documents in support of the declarations made in your declaration of interest. If it turns out that you were invited to submit an application for permanent selection on the basis of a false or misleading statement, your application for permanent selection could be rejected. We may also refuse to consider or reject any new request from you for a period of five years. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us by phone or email or consult our frequently asked questions for answers to the most frequently asked questions. Please receive our best regards. The Ministry of Immigration, Francisation and Integration

jats07

Jan 23, 2023
In order to continue efforts to regionalize immigration to Quebec, people who hold a validated job offer outside the territory of the Montreal Metropolitan Community (CMM) may, temporarily, be invited to present an application for permanent selection without declaring their level of knowledge of French. As this exemption is temporary, people with a job offer outside the territory of the CMM are strongly encouraged to take the necessary steps to declare their level of knowledge of French

Reactions: powereng1982

betterbetter

Star Member
Feb 6, 2023
In order to continue efforts to regionalize immigration to Quebec, people who hold a validated job offer outside the territory of the Montreal Metropolitan Community (CMM) may, temporarily, be invited to present an application for permanent selection without declaring their level of knowledge of French. As this exemption is temporary, people with a job offer outside the territory of the CMM are strongly encouraged to take the necessary steps to declare their level of knowledge of French
“temporarily” --- This word I think not accuracy, the current legislation expires in June 2024, so the new policy should take effect after that date , this is not a temporary workaround.

jats07

Jan 23, 2023
“temporarily” --- This word I think not accuracy, the current legislation expires in June 2024, so the new policy should take effect after that date , this is not a temporary workaround.
I received this letter from MIDI today. From now on, these rules are in force.

powereng1982

Jun 4, 2021
Canada
It seems MIFI is going to impose new law for new applications/existing applications in process

gschostack

Star Member
Sep 12, 2021
So, this score for band 7 in all competences is necessary for the main applicant. What about the second applicant, will it be necessary as well?

Emil1

Aug 18, 2019
So, this score for band 7 in all competences is necessary for the main applicant. What about the second applicant, will it be necessary as well?
it doesn't says in all competences, it says in CO and EO (listening and speaking), and I hope it is really like that because I got NCLC 6 in writing, but I still have a high score and I could be selected next draw :confused: I'm tired of language tests u.u

gschostack

Star Member
Sep 12, 2021
it doesn't says in all competences, it says in CO and EO (listening and speaking), and I hope it is really like that because I got NCLC 6 in writing, but I still have a high score and I could be selected next draw :confused: I'm tired of language tests u.u
I'm tired as well. My partner didn't take a French proficiency exam. Do you think that he will be obligated to do so now?

Emil1

Aug 18, 2019

Emil1

Aug 18, 2019
Reactions: Helioza

powereng1982

Jun 4, 2021
Canada
I think that the reason behind the stop in the draws is the application of the new reforms in french language... They posted today the new that NCLC 7 for speaking and listening is going to be mandatory for the next draw. Maybe we will see a draw next week. But again, the reforms are about the principal applicant, it doesn't say anything about spouses yet.

https://www.quebec.ca/nouvelles/actualites/details/connaissance-francais-critere-essentiel-invitations-arrima-48778
People who hold a validated job offer outside the territory of the Montreal Metropolitan Community (CMM) may be invited to submit an application for permanent selection without having to declare their level of knowledge of French.

Many people with VJO outside the mntreal area shal still be invited. They will be required to enroll and participate in MIFI funded french courses