20/11/2018
Interview........
Pre- arrival service: 3/11/2018
Passport Req..
12/12/2018
VISA ISSUED...
05/01/2019
Buddies,
Go through " Refusal due PC" from Permanent resident item please!! Take note n be careful at the time requesting to prodive the PC!!

Tuyen Huynh

Star Member
May 15, 2018
VietNam
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
App. Filed.......
Quebec entrepreneur
Doc's Request.
8/2013
Nomination.....
14/7/2016- CSQ
AOR Received.
20/10/2016
File Transfer...
19/1/2017
Med's Request
9/11/2018
Med's Done....
20/11/2018
Interview........
Pre- arrival service: 3/11/2018
Passport Req..
12/12/2018
VISA ISSUED...
05/01/2019
Reactions: ash1969

Zaeem khan

Jan 24, 2019
Hi everyone,
I'm thinking of applying for QIIP. I make just enough in assets to do it. I understand I have to go through one of the appointed firms to apply. This sounds like a fairly big comittment. Time and money wise. So trying to understand the process.

1. Once the appointed firm says you can apply, we pay 15k. Is there a risk of govt rejecting your application.... what are the chances ? Any idea.

2. If from whatever reason the federal party doesn't go through, will the Quebec govt immediately return the funds invested ?

3. Some firms charge alot more than 15k, any one can recommend good one with 100% success rate ?

I want to know what are the risks involved in getting you application rejected especially after paying the fees. Given we go through an appointed firm, there is a moral obligation to pass the applications.

Thanate

Star Member
Jan 19, 2018
Bangkok
Category........
BUSINESS
Visa Office......
Quebec Investor
AOR Received.
10-01-2020
I applied in early 2018 here are what I understand.

1. There is certainly some risk. But my agent told us that each bank has a quota of slots so if you are a weak candidate, they should have rejected you preliminarily as they will earn more to utilize all the slots they are given.

2. - I will pass on this as I don't know enough to answer. But I have seen the acceptance rate of 97-98% at federal level for this category.

3. Personally I would believe they are practically similar to each other.

Hi everyone,
I'm thinking of applying for QIIP. I make just enough in assets to do it. I understand I have to go through one of the appointed firms to apply. This sounds like a fairly big comittment. Time and money wise. So trying to understand the process.

1. Once the appointed firm says you can apply, we pay 15k. Is there a risk of govt rejecting your application.... what are the chances ? Any idea.

2. If from whatever reason the federal party doesn't go through, will the Quebec govt immediately return the funds invested ?

3. Some firms charge alot more than 15k, any one can recommend good one with 100% success rate ?

I want to know what are the risks involved in getting you application rejected especially after paying the fees. Given we go through an appointed firm, there is a moral obligation to pass the applications.

ash1969

Apr 26, 2017
Hi everyone,

I want to know what are the risks involved in getting you application rejected especially after paying the fees. Given we go through an appointed firm, there is a moral obligation to pass the applications.[/QUOTE
Hi
All the best

riadh500

Jan 28, 2019
Hi.I'am a citizen living in algeria I'am Obtonied deploma master arabique linguistics I'don't say the typs of imgration to apply help me

ash1969

Apr 26, 2017
Updated federal processing time as on 05/02/2019 post CSQ now stand at 47 months
Very dejected to share that it has increased by 1 month

vuyan ik

Feb 7, 2019
Dear All
I was following for the long time , many thanks for sharing all this information so far
Now need to ask whether when they asked for the biometrics from you , ı submitted my file to federal at the end of dec 2018 and now asked for the biometrics.
After biometrics, will the longest waiting period start now?

ash1969

Apr 26, 2017
Dear All
I was following for the long time , many thanks for sharing all this information so far
Now need to ask whether when they asked for the biometrics from you , ı submitted my file to federal at the end of dec 2018 and now asked for the biometrics.
After biometrics, will the longest waiting period start now?
Hi
Your time starts from the date your completed application reaches federal .Now , Within max 90 days Apprx you will receive the AOR

BTW federal processing time presently stands at 47 months ( though most get the PR well before that)
THNX

Reactions: vuyan ik