+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Investor? Age 20!!!

Bakyrda

Oct 9, 2009
Hello

I wanna move to Canada as soon as possible. The fastest way to get PR is investor's program. And I am not qualify for skilled work because of age. I am student in USA, I will turn 21 this winter. In motherland, I was in charge one of family's store almost 2 years. Can it be qualified for my experience??? And I have enough money in bank for this program. Maybe there is another way to get PR asap. Thanks for your posts in advance!

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Bakyrda said:
Hello

I wanna move to Canada as soon as possible. The fastest way to get PR is investor's program. And I am not qualify for skilled work because of age. I am student in USA, I will turn 21 this winter. In motherland, I was in charge one of family's store almost 2 years. Can it be qualified for my experience??? And I have enough money in bank for this program. Maybe there is another way to get PR asap. Thanks for your posts in advance!
1. Well the investor class applications take between 2 and 4 years depending on your country of residence. see: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/international/03c-investor-fed.asp
2. CIC/CHC will question your net worth of $800,000 and how you obtained in 2 years of work. Must be a very profitable store.

PMM

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
HI

Bakyrda said:
But if I apply from Canada or US. Now I am in US. It could be faster and less hassell
1. Well you can't apply from Canada and only from the US if you were admitted for 1 year.
2. Buffalo's processing time is 15-39 months for 80% of the application.

PMM

Karlshammar

Champion Member
Sep 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Indeed! Please let me know if you are hiring at this store. :)

PMM said:
2. CIC/CHC will question your net worth of $800,000 and how you obtained in 2 years of work. Must be a very profitable store.