+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Intra-company transfer

Moshmarwat

Apr 15, 2024
Hey everyone

I am getting an opportunity for an intra-company transfer from Dubai to Montreal.

I don’t speak French and I want to know whether I’m eligible to obtain CSQ without it?

Also can my company do anything to help me obtain this or is it something you apply yourself?

Can I accept this opportunity, move to Quebec but somehow do something smart that doesn’t need me to learn French and I can avail EE from any other non-Quebec province

If the process is complicated and requires me to learn French which will take a year or so. I plan to reject this opportunity this week so your help would be appreciated

nightfreeze2

Apr 18, 2024
I don't think so. I'm also an intracompany transfer and I just recieved my invitation to apply through the RSWP program for the CSQ. I also came here with no French at all but I studied hard during one year and I've got level 7. Without it, I don't think I'd have made it. Nonetheless, the law will is changing this year and French will not only give you additional points but it will now be a requirement even through the RSWP pathway.