July 31, 2012 (approved) went "in process" same day
Passport Req..
May 10, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Visa stamped on August 3, 2012 and passport received back on August 13, 2012
LANDED..........
Oct 21, 2012
SBDelhi said:
What is the exp of cricket365? Does anyone know? Hope all went well!
im not sure, i tried to contact him on fb also but he is not replying. that day, he was with his parents at the VO, maybe he went home with them and didnt get time to come online. i hope everything is fine with him.
i have very sad news for forum members, one of our friend from this thread, vijay had his interview today and got rejected. VO said, im not convinced with your answers :mad: :mad: i dont know, how can they do that, there should be a provision for second interview with different interviewer just like re-checking of exams. i hope they win their appeal soon and can reunite again
best of luck Vijay and everyone else waiting for DM

er_vj21

Jun 2, 2012
Ahmedabad
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-10-2011
Doc's Request.
09-02-2012
Interview........
01-08-2012
Passport Req..
09-02-2012
ashunandal said:
im not sure, i tried to contact him on fb also but he is not replying. that day, he was with his parents at the VO, maybe he went home with them and didnt get time to come online. i hope everything is fine with him.
i have very sad news for forum members, one of our friend from this thread, vijay had his interview today and got rejected. VO said, im not convinced with your answers :mad: :mad: i dont know, how can they do that, there should be a provision for second interview with different interviewer just like re-checking of exams. i hope they win their appeal soon and can reunite again
best of luck Vijay and everyone else waiting for DM
THanks Ashu, it was a very tough one, lasted for almost 1 hour. He asked every type of questions. It looks like we did wrong since beginning. We did not submit all the documents we had in application, we just followed our lawyer, today when I looked at file from glass, I realized it was a big mistake. Anyway,
main reason he gave me for my rejections are,
1. We got married right after 1 month of my wife's PR. We never thought it would be an issue and we never thought it like that way. He told me he is sure that I got married to my wife just to land in Canada.
2. He said none of our family member attended the wedding, I explained him very well in simple words, but he was like " i am not satisfied with answers" he asked me this que 3 times.
3. And he said we did not submit proper communication between me and my wife. Only emails, although today I had my skype and fb chat records too, he looked at it for 3 to 4 seconds and kept it with him. and said this is not enough. He asked for my phone records which were not handy for me, i asked to submit later but he said he needs it now. He had to take decision today, so he took it.
another stupid reason he gave me that he is not sure that my wedding pics are real. He said me and my wife got married to some place and then took pictures along with my friends at different place. He was jst saying that you are married legally but my intention was to get PR only.
We got married after 1 and half year of meeting, so he asked why we decided to get married so late, I explained him that we waited for her family's approval and we wanted to make it simple but her family did not approve so we decided to get married and we did, in presence of few friends. but again he said my answer did nt satisfy him, and he again asked 3 ques which i have written above then said he will decide how I reply to his satisfaction. And finally he took decision and said he is going to refuse my application because he does not think this is genuine.
WE are going to talk our lawyer and make an appeal asap.

aditya13

Star Member
Jun 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29th December 2011
File Transfer...
24th January 2012
Med's Done....
22nd November 2011
Interview........
6th August 2012(APPROVED) DECISION MADE ON 3rd September
Passport Req..
21st February 2012
VISA ISSUED...
31st August 2012 & PP Recieved on 8/9/2012
LANDED..........
22nd October 2012
er_vj21 said:
THanks Ashu, it was a very tough one, lasted for almost 1 hour. He asked every type of questions. It looks like we did wrong since beginning. We did not submit all the documents we had in application, we just followed our lawyer, today when I looked at file from glass, I realized it was a big mistake. Anyway,
1. We got married right after 1 month of my wife's PR. We never thought it would be an issue and we never thought it like that way. He told me he is sure that I got married to my wife just to land in Canada.
2. He said none of our family member attended the wedding, I explained him very well in simple words, but he was like " i am not satisfied with answers" he asked me this que 3 times.
3. And he said we did not submit proper communication between me and my wife. Only emails, although today I had my skype and fb chat records too, he looked at it for 3 to 4 seconds and kept it with him. and said this is not enough. He asked for my phone records which were not handy for me, i asked to submit later but he said he needs it now. He had to take decision today, so he took it.
another stupid reason he gave me that he is not sure that my wedding pics are real. He said me and my wife got married to some place and then took pictures along with my friends at different place. He was jst saying that you are married legally but my intention was to get PR only.
We got married after 1 and half year of meeting, so he asked why we decided to get married so late, I explained him that we waited for her family's approval and we wanted to make it simple but her family did not approve so we decided to get married and we did, in presence of few friends. but again he said my answer did nt satisfy him, and he again asked 3 ques which i have written above then said he will decide how I reply to his satisfaction. And finally he took decision and said he is going to refuse my application because he does not think this is genuine.
dun worry vijay everything will be fine......may u win ur appeal ASAP god bless :)

pinder123

May 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-03-2012
Doc's Request.
03-09-2012
AOR Received.
26/06/2012
File Transfer...
26/06/2012
Med's Done....
10-02-2012
Interview........
29-10-2012
Passport Req..
13-07-2012
Congrats Ashunandal.....I am glad they everything went just fine for both of you....
Wishing you a great life ahead....Thnx for taking time out and sharing your interview experience.....

I hope cricket364 interview was fine too......

I am so sorry to hear about Vijay...My heart goes out to both of you....My prayers with you hopefully the appeal can be filed asap and you guys will be reunited.......

ashunandal

Champion Member
Jun 23, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 26, 2012
File Transfer...
May 1, 2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
May 10, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Oct 21, 2012
pinder123 said:
Congrats Ashunandal.....I am glad they everything went just fine for both of you....
Wishing you a great life ahead....Thnx for taking time out and sharing your interview experience.....

I hope cricket364 interview was fine too......

I am so sorry to hear about Vijay...My heart goes out to both of you....My prayers with you hopefully the appeal can be filed asap and you guys will be reunited.......
thanks pinder123 for the good wishes! good luck to you too and hope you get your visa soon :)

loveleen.loveleen

Feb 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-02-2012
File Transfer...
17-05-2012
hi all... congrats for DM's and ppr's...

please can anyone tell me what does means....When I checked e-cas of my husband(applicant) it just showed your current home address brampton ontario....and your current mailing address...india

plz lemme knw plzz...

ashunandal

Champion Member
Jun 23, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 26, 2012
File Transfer...
May 1, 2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
May 10, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Oct 21, 2012
loveleen.loveleen said:
hi all... congrats for DM's and ppr's...

please can anyone tell me what does means....When I checked e-cas of my husband(applicant) it just showed your current home address brampton ontario....and your current mailing address...india

plz lemme knw plzz...
maybe you have given canadian address as his home address and indian address as mailing address. maybe he is close to get DM, what is your ECAS status??

loveleen.loveleen

Feb 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-02-2012
File Transfer...
17-05-2012
e-cas status is yet application recieved @ ashunandal

ashunandal

Champion Member
Jun 23, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 26, 2012
File Transfer...
May 1, 2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
May 10, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Oct 21, 2012
loveleen.loveleen said:
e-cas status is yet application recieved @ ashunandal
ok, what about PPR, if you didnt get any PPR yet, address doesnt mean anything

raj saxena

Star Member
Apr 17, 2012
delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
chc new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 nov 2011
AOR Received.
20 jan 2012
Med's Done....
recived
Interview........
23 aug 2012
Passport Req..
6 march 2012
VISA ISSUED...
issued 9TH OCT
LANDED..........
15 oct
er_vj21 said:

hi vijay
sorry for your interview.....! can you tell me did they phone call to your wife at interview time?

loveleen.loveleen

Feb 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-02-2012
File Transfer...
17-05-2012
@ashunandal....v gt d ppr reqst on 17th jun ...

ashunandal

Champion Member
Jun 23, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 26, 2012
File Transfer...
May 1, 2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
May 10, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Oct 21, 2012
loveleen.loveleen said:
@ ashunandal....v gt d ppr reqst on 17th jun ...
thats good news, i think, he will get decision made soon. you should contact your MP to request your status from ND.

raj saxena

Star Member
Apr 17, 2012
delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
chc new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 nov 2011
AOR Received.
20 jan 2012
Med's Done....
recived
Interview........
23 aug 2012
Passport Req..
6 march 2012
VISA ISSUED...
issued 9TH OCT
LANDED..........
15 oct
my wife want to interview in hindi shud we inform to chc new delhi embassy
if yes how pls help?

ashunandal

Champion Member
Jun 23, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 26, 2012
File Transfer...
May 1, 2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
May 10, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Oct 21, 2012
raj saxena said:
my wife want to interview in hindi shud we inform to chc new delhi embassy
if yes how pls help?
yes the applicant must send an email (interpreter request for interview) to the address delhi.convocation @ international.gc.ca and tell them you need an interpreter and give them all important information. Here is an example of what I send to new delhi with applicant's information.

Name:
File number:
UCI:
Date of Birth:

To whom it may concern,

I have an interview scheduled for me for July **, 2012 at **** am. My first language is Hindi and I need to have a Hindi interpreter for my interview.

Thank you and regards

hope this helps and good luck! :)

canadapr78

Aug 3, 2012
Hi am born in india(Punjab) and came to canada before 3 yrs on PR status, working from last 3 yrs had sponsorerd my husband from india, we have straight forward arranged marriage:-

For both of us its second marriage I am widow and he is divorce, parents found a guy for me in india(Mumbai) through matrimonial website and arranged marriage we both are hindu. My 1st marriage was also in india.

I and my child flew from canada and meet in person 4 days before marriage he came to pick us from airport, as marriage date was fixed by parents before that lots of skypee, phone calls, chatts, emails, gifts exchanged because i was in canada and he was in india never meet before, yes but he visited my parents once before marriage (one month before marriage)

Our courtship period after marriage i and my child stayed with him at his house for 1 month which also include honeymoon(10 days honeymoon) and Two 1 day picnics with his parents too.

Almost for Two months we talked and chatt before marriage.

I had child from my 1st husband and he has soon from his 1st marriage but her wife had claimed son and they had mutual divorce without any police case and allegations in indian court, no alimony, monthly pay or no burden, so he is alone now.

Little age different, i am almost 1 yr 5 months older to him, he is younger to me, I am 34 he is 33.

Did proper hindu wedding in front of parents and friends not on huge scale , because for both of us second marriage, also engagement inhouse, honeymoon and small party on her birthday too.

Had submitted 3 months back Hindu priest Certificate, Marriage Hall Certificate, Marriage certificate, PCC, medicals,wedding cards, wedding photos,honeymoon photos, birthday photos, emails , skypee chatt calls, phone bills, gifts bills, shoppings bills,one day picnic photo, his divorce decree, paid fees of $1040 too etc etc.

Can anyone who had DM or in process or PPR or forum member share some light,is there anything needed, me and my child missing him a lot and he too , daily phone calls and skypee are on.

Does this work out simple or complicated.

Thank you in advance for advice.