+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INTERVIEW WITH OFFICER BACKLOG SEPTEMBER 2019

Paoloartois

Star Member
Jul 7, 2018
After an invite with time but not specified LOCATION in this case TORONTO, however I am in Vancouver. I got another invite after 2 months with LOCAL TIME PRINTED.

Appointment was 10am Vancouver and I connected at 9:45am officer was a sweet and kind lady and she connected at 9:50 asked me IF I want to start EARLY. I said YES

Asked for IDs and what I am doing right now and IF I ever had a problem with any police officer or law. I said NO.

She said by end of SUMMER I'll become Citizen.

Invite for Oath via email in 3 months.

I waited since 2019 I told her so I can wait a little longer....

Reactions: saou17

Dalboy1980

Jan 21, 2016
After an invite with time but not specified LOCATION in this case TORONTO, however I am in Vancouver. I got another invite after 2 months with LOCAL TIME PRINTED.

Appointment was 10am Vancouver and I connected at 9:45am officer was a sweet and kind lady and she connected at 9:50 asked me IF I want to start EARLY. I said YES

Asked for IDs and what I am doing right now and IF I ever had a problem with any police officer or law. I said NO.

She said by end of SUMMER I'll become Citizen.

Invite for Oath via email in 3 months.

I waited since 2019 I told her so I can wait a little longer....
Really pleased for you, finishing line is in sight for you, I was a 2019 Sept applicant also and have just wrapped up everything including the arrival of my passport on the weekend just gone