+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Interview when applying for WP

Scoundrel

May 17, 2006
Hello,

I'm going to apply for WP in one or two weeks... But there is some problem - I will need to pass interview with ambassador. What type of questions he/she can ask and what answer I will need to give? AFAIK, his/her mission is to realize, that I will not stay in Canada as illegal immigrant and that I will return to my native country after my contract will expire... But I'm going to apply for PR when I will get about 1 year of local Canadian experience... What I will need to answer to ambassador to get positive answer? I'm little bit disappointed about it.

Please, help. Thanks for answers.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Scoundrel said:
Hello,

I'm going to apply for WP in one or two weeks... But there is some problem - I will need to pass interview with ambassador. What type of questions he/she can ask and what answer I will need to give? AFAIK, his/her mission is to realize, that I will not stay in Canada as illegal immigrant and that I will return to my native country after my contract will expire... But I'm going to apply for PR when I will get about 1 year of local Canadian experience... What I will need to answer to ambassador to get positive answer? I'm little bit disappointed about it.

Please, help. Thanks for answers.
Well since there are probably not any mind readers in the group no one can say for sure what the Visa Officer is going to ask. (You won't be talking to the ambassador) Probably it is an interview to determine if your skills and experience match the job being offered.

PMM