10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
Re: Interview Schedule @ Buffalo VISA Center 2011

Whoa ! applicants going to face Interview in CHC Buffalo are damn lucky !
My friend has been told by CHC Singapore that the current queue for Interview takers is 2 years.
He did not understand if the queue is worldwide or only for CHC Singapore.
he was told to wait and his IVQ is on 09-O5-2O11 ; wonder what would happen on that day to his file.
a letter of interview's date would be issued or what.

have a look at his thread. http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/qorax-seniors-and-allcaips-ivq-what-does-it-mean-t67303.0.html#new

X-Brklynite

Star Member
Mar 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 9,2009
Med's Request
May 8th,2011
Med's Done....
May 26th,2011 ( Reached Ottawa on May 31st )
Passport Req..
Sep 22nd,2011
VISA ISSUED...
October 14th, 2011
LANDED..........
May 19th, 2012

@Upp942
Thanks for the link ....
@Vermas,
I sent my application to CIC Nova Scotia In August 2009 & recieved 1st e:Mail on Oct 3rd 2009 with 1st AOR. I then sent my complete documents to Buffalo VO in Feb 2010 & recieved 2nd e:mail with 2nd AOR & my File Number on March 23rd 2010.My e:cas status went "In Process" in Sep 2010 as its said that VO started to process my file on Sep 14th 2010 & i recieved a letter for the Interview on March 8th 2011.
@Jnathan,
I'd recieved only 1 letter from VO in which they wanted me to Confirm the Interview date they'd set for me by Faxing them & to bring all the documents with me on the Interview.I don't think that i missed any documents required by VO as i've hired a professional lawyer for it but they choose random people for the interview.I will keep u guys update & will try to keep this thread alive. :)
@Rebecca,
Best Of Luck @ the Interview & I'vent started to prepare for the Interview yet but u can check out the link posted by Upp942 above, hope that will help.By the way were u asked to confirm the Valid Non-immigrant US Visa right below the Interview date & time box & do u live in US or Canada .. Coz they asked me to confirm that if i have a valid US Visa to enter in States eventhough i live in the US & have applied from here so i was just curious if they r sending the same type of letter to everyone or to some particular applicants only.

rabecca

Jan 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2009
AOR Received.
Sep 2009
File Transfer...
Oct 2009

@ X-Brklynite
I have also rcved the same letter to confirm my Non-Immigrant Visa.I am in canada and i need visa to atten the interview.I live in canada on wp and it has expired on Jan 28th.Though i have applied for my extension on sep29th.They looked my application in jan6th and sent a letter stating ,we will let you know by 16 weeks and you can continue to work.Now this 16week ends on apr25.Though i am for sure will get wp.Once i get the wp i dont have time to apply for the US visa..So i really dont know wht to do...I pray god that i shoud get my wp soon.Else i have to postpone the buffalo interview.Once i postpone i dont know when i will get...
@Seniors : Please any advice on this...Is there any way to get my wp on emergency process.

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012

Rebecca

immediately do the same as you did last time to extend your stay. mention and attach the interview letter.

I'll write more soon.

thebeast184

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2011
Calgary, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCT 2010
Doc's Request.
Submitted with App
AOR Received.
FEB 2011
IELTS Request
Submitted w App
Med's Request
Aug 2012
Med's Done....
Sep 2012
Passport Req..
Oct 2012
VISA ISSUED...
NOV 2012
LANDED..........
JAN 2013

US embassy's issue emergency interviews for the visa. Maybe you can contact them and see the time required to obtain a tourist visa.
:D

rabecca said:
@ X-Brklynite
I have also rcved the same letter to confirm my Non-Immigrant Visa.I am in canada and i need visa to atten the interview.I live in canada on wp and it has expired on Jan 28th.Though i have applied for my extension on sep29th.They looked my application in jan6th and sent a letter stating ,we will let you know by 16 weeks and you can continue to work.Now this 16week ends on apr25.Though i am for sure will get wp.Once i get the wp i dont have time to apply for the US visa..So i really dont know wht to do...I pray god that i shoud get my wp soon.Else i have to postpone the buffalo interview.Once i postpone i dont know when i will get...
@ Seniors : Please any advice on this...Is there any way to get my wp on emergency process.

rabecca

Jan 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2009
AOR Received.
Sep 2009
File Transfer...
Oct 2009

Hi,
This is the first time i am extending my visa.I called the local immigration office and explained them the situation .They are saying it is not urgent ,why dont you request the buffalo office to postpone the interview.Everyone knows how difficult to get the another interview.I am totally helpless.Seniors please advice......

X-Brklynite

Star Member
Mar 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 9,2009
Med's Request
May 8th,2011
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Sep 22nd,2011
VISA ISSUED...
October 14th, 2011
LANDED..........
May 19th, 2012

@ Rebecca...
Keep ur hopes high & hopefully u'll get ur Work Permit before ur interview.I can't say anything about the Canadian Immigration but if i were in ur shoe i would've try calling Immigration Office more than 1 time coz every representitive is diffrent than the other,some could be more knowledgeable , helpful & nicer than the one u've spoken before & Im saying this with my personal experience.I don't know if its possible to speak with their Supervisor & if they give any priorities to such case like urs but it doesn't hurt to give another try. Right ...
I would suggest u to call the Immigration office once again & explain them the situation & if possible ,then speak with their supervisor . Best Of Luck to ya ...

hagh

Jul 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
16-02-2012
Med's Done....
20-02-2012
Passport Req..
26-04-2012
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting

@Rebecca: Did you postpone your interview?

@X-Brklynite: How was your interview?

Today I have got lttr from Buffalo for an interview on lat sep. I am int. student residing in Canada and need US visa to get there. I already applied for US visa but my visa is only valid for Oct, not for Sep. I am wondering if there is a way to postpone my interview to sometimes in Oct. Does any of you had similar experience to postpone your interview?

Thanks

X-Brklynite

Star Member
Mar 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 9,2009
Med's Request
May 8th,2011
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Sep 22nd,2011
VISA ISSUED...
October 14th, 2011
LANDED..........
May 19th, 2012

@ Hagh,
My interview went well & i got MR.About Ur Visa situation i have no idea ,any senior member might be able to reply u on that one. Anyways Good Luck.

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012

@ X-Brklynite, thanks

@hagh, make every efforts to attend the interview as they asked you coz if you miss out their intended date, then you could be in a long queue where it would be hard for them to seal a schedule for your interview once agin.

@Rebecca: what happened to you then?

cforcanada

Mar 1, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Hey man, nice to know about your progress. I was just wondering, when do they sent the interview request........ before or after Medical request?

Please reply.

X-Brklynite said:
Hey Guys,
I've Applied Under FSW Category & I've Been Scheduled for an Interview On June 2nd,2011 @ Buffalo Visa Office.
I've 2 questions if some1 can reply me on that one.
1st Questions is ,Did any of the member have recently had an Interview @ Buffalo VO??
2nd Qustion,On The 1st Page of the Letter that I recieved from VO stating that I've To Confirm the Date Of the Interview By Faxing them & right Below that box it is asked that If " I've the Valid Immigrant Visa To Enter in the US ?"
Since Im in the States so do I've to Confirm the 2nd Question Or Just leave it Blank .. Any Idea ...
Btw My File Started to on Sep 14th 2010.
Any Helpful Tips During The Interview Would be Appreciated.

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012

before the medical.

X-Brklynite

Star Member
Mar 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 9,2009
Med's Request
May 8th,2011
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Sep 22nd,2011
VISA ISSUED...
October 14th, 2011
LANDED..........
May 19th, 2012

@ CforCanada
Before the medical so since u are done with ur medicals so chances of ur interview are nill or very thin ....
Good Luck to Ya ....

cforcanada

Mar 1, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Thank you Jnathan and Brklynite for quick response. Wish you all good luck with the process.

Cheers.

X-Brklynite said:
@ CforCanada
After the Interview so since u are done with ur medicals so chances of ur interview are nill or very thin ....
Good Luck to Ya ....