+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Interview Questions

sherry456

Jun 21, 2008
I had applied for a study permit and after approx 5 weeks I have recieved an interview call from the embassy. I want to ask that who they call for interview. Do they have doubt with something that they call for an interview. What questions are particularly asked in an interview at the embassy. What majorly they want to know???? Is it dangerous if I have got a call for an interview.

Urgently require your help and your answers.

mariogarza

May 13, 2008
About the questions asked, I don't know.... I just can tell you is to look it in the positive way... what does this mean?.. that is better to be considered for an interview that having your visa refused without an interview.

Good Luck

farhan_83

Star Member
May 29, 2008
dont worry nowadayz canadian embassy calling many students for an interview i myself got an interview call :) ... they just ask common question like Why Canada not USa? Why this particular university ? etc etc

atm

Dec 22, 2006
dont worry about that. its is not strange that an embassy calls student permit applicants to an interview, in fact there are some embassy who requires everyone to come for an interview.

this was my situation last year. the interviewer was very nice( unlike the guys at the American embassy) and the questions where mainly basic like:

What is your name?
what is the name of you university and program?
when will you start you semester?
why do you to study in canada?
do you have any families?
what do your parents work?

in the majority of the cases you will directly know the answer at the end of the interview