+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Interview experience

atul31

Dec 28, 2006
Hi friends,
Appeared for interview and I would like to inform you all that questions were totally different from most of the material posted on this site. Results were told to me immediately after the interview- application was accepted. Some tips for the prospective applicants appearing for interview.
- Carry along with you the xerox copies of the initial application filled by you.
- Carry original of all your educational certificates and job offer/contract letters mentioned in the application.
- English language test results copy.
- Passport
- You may be asked questions about your field of study.
- Your present job responsibilties and other details to ascertain you can settle down in canada under your job category.
- Before the interview date do some research about the city where there is maximum demand for your trade.
-Be cool and don't bluff. Speak the truth

Eduardo Picazo

Feb 19, 2005
Reynosa, Mexico
Hi atul31

It seems like CIC has been changing a little their interview process.

Thanks for the feedback!!! it adds more value to our great forum

So, did you get your passport stamped? I Saw you brought it with you

Cheers
Eduardo

hammadsanaa

Star Member
Oct 15, 2005
Israel
Hi Atul,
Please share with us the questions asked by the immigration officer instead of giving us some general instructions. You said that you may be asked about your field of study! What questions do they ask about the field of study??!!
Please do share with us the way you managed to get a job offer from Canada while being outside Canada.

Thanks In Advance & Best of Luck,
Hammadsanaa

R

randy balag

Hello there,

I just would like to ask if this Absolute Recruitment Agency in Canada is legitimate. And is it true that the company that will get your will ask US 700 for work permit processing fee? Also, do you know of Paul Hazen connected at Safeway Inc. in Canada?

Would appreciate if you can give me feedback about the above inquiry.

Thank you and GOD Bless.

atul31 said:
Hi friends,
Appeared for interview and I would like to inform you all that questions were totally different from most of the material posted on this site. Results were told to me immediately after the interview- application was accepted. Some tips for the prospective applicants appearing for interview.
- Carry along with you the xerox copies of the initial application filled by you.
- Carry original of all your educational certificates and job offer/contract letters mentioned in the application.
- English language test results copy.
- Passport
- You may be asked questions about your field of study.
- Your present job responsibilties and other details to ascertain you can settle down in canada under your job category.
- Before the interview date do some research about the city where there is maximum demand for your trade.
-Be cool and don't bluff. Speak the truth

atul31

Dec 28, 2006
Dear Hammadsana,
I did not have a job offer from canada. Only my field of job experience were asked. Now I don't know your occupation, however they ask general questions about your job, only to ascertain that you have not bluffed in the application and your knowledge and experience are correct.

hammadsanaa

Star Member
Oct 15, 2005
Israel
Hi Atul31,
Regarding my field of expierience:
I am Electrical Engineer with more than 10 years experience:
About a year as Electrical Supervisor (Residential)............................... This is the most recent job
5 years as Electrical Technology Instructor in a community college.
4.5 years as Residential Electrical Design and Supervision Engineer.
I also do have MBA degree.

could you expect any thing about the questions that may be asked about the work experience and the field of study?!
Any participation is appreciated,
Best of Luck,
Hammad

jerrychilly

Aug 12, 2006
sorry, could not help you with this topic....our interview was waived. heard from other friends who were interviewed, seems like different experience for embassies in different countries.

Samthegr8

Feb 21, 2007
hey guys...
there is no need to have a job in canada b4 ur interview though...
but u have to do littlebit search for ur job prospectus in canada....
so dont worry and be confident while u r giving ur interview....
u will get it for sure....
they r not asking tricky questions to u...but they r just making sure about ur education and experience letters...
k guys
cheers
Sam