+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Interview done successfully...

gurdeep

Star Member
Sep 25, 2007
The moment we were waiting for, from last three year at last came on 6 dec 2007. It was thursday morning CHC called us at 7.30 morning. We were sitting on reception and a lady interviewer came at 7.55 am and took us to the interview room and asked us to be seated. First she asked me to show the certicates of my qualification. She asked me to show from the oldest certicate first - that is middle standard - then the latest one. She checked the detailed marks as well, she checked all the employment letters and specially my current employment. She checked my current position and sallary. She asked me whether I would stick to my main profession or I could think of somthing else also. My answer was - if I dont find a job in my profession I could work in other fields also as I am doing at present perfectly with my current employer. Then she asked me to show the relationship documents and she gone through to match the father name of my wife as our relative is my wifes real sister. Then she asked my wife to show her certificates. At last she asked me to show the proof of funds - I was ready for that with ballance certificates from my banks and statements of last six months.

At last she said you need to submitt Police Certificate and Right of Permanent Residence Fee and Medical Report.She handed over to me a paper mentioned above requirements and she came out to leave us outside at 8.15 am. We were so happy even we did not see the paper at that time what is written in that, we read it after sitting in our car.

She did not took the paper which I was asked to bring alonwith me at interview. Where I am working at present CHC dont have a proof in their record about it. I am worried if they go to verify the employer they will find that I left that company in Feb 2007 where I just worked for two months. Any sugestion on whether I should send them the updated employment record or not.

Thanks in advance for you kind sugestions

Gurdeep

gurdeep

Star Member
Sep 25, 2007
gurdeep said:
The moment we were waiting for, from last three year at last came on 6 dec 2007. It was thursday morning CHC called us at 7.30 morning. We were sitting on reception and a lady interviewer came at 7.55 am and took us to the interview room and asked us to be seated. First she asked me to show the certicates of my qualification. She asked me to show from the oldest certicate first - that is middle standard - then the latest one. She checked the detailed marks as well, she checked all the employment letters and specially my current employment. She checked my current position and sallary. She asked me whether I would stick to my main profession or I could think of somthing else also. My answer was - if I dont find a job in my profession I could work in other fields also as I am doing at present perfectly with my current employer. Then she asked me to show the relationship documents and she gone through to match the father name of my wife as our relative is my wifes real sister. Then she asked my wife to show her certificates. At last she asked me to show the proof of funds - I was ready for that with ballance certificates from my banks and statements of last six months.

At last she said you need to submitt Police Certificate and Right of Permanent Residence Fee and Medical Report.She handed over to me a paper mentioned above requirements and she came out to leave us outside at 8.15 am. We were so happy even we did not see the paper at that time what is written in that, we read it after sitting in our car.

She did not took the paper which I was asked to bring alonwith me at interview. Where I am working at present CHC dont have a proof in their record about it. I am worried if they go to verify the employer they will find that I left that company in Feb 2007 where I just worked for two months. Any sugestion on whether I should send them the updated employment record or not.

Thanks in advance for you kind sugestions

Gurdeep

Hi all,

No one in the forum to answer or comment on my question!

I am Waiting...I am Waiting...I am Waiting...I am Waiting...I am Waiting...

thaiguy

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2007
Vancouver
Congratulations.

You don't need to send any documents about your employment unless it pertains to the period before you submitted your application.

If they ask you a question about your current employment, you should of course tell them the truth. But since you've already had your interview, it's unlikely they'll ask you any more about it.

atul31

Dec 28, 2006
Hi,
No inquiries are generally conducted with the employers. at least in my case there was nothing like that. All the best

gurdeep

Star Member
Sep 25, 2007
Thanks Thaiguy and Atul - you have remove tons of tenssion load from my head. Thanks again for you sugestions. God Bless You...

Gurdeep

Oloye

Oct 4, 2007
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gurdeep,
You are now a free man there wont be any further enquiry. The interviewe had already touched grey areas and since he/she is satisfied, Just go and do all you are told yo do.

Oloye