+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Interview - Documents

fhamdani

Oct 30, 2012
Hi all

I have been invited to an interview (At long las). On the email it states that i need to bring the following:

"All your original documents that support your citizenship application (as listed in the document checklist in the citizenship application form."

I checked the application checklist (i applied Feb 2019 so i dont know if my checklist was different) and there are a lot of documents that I do not have such as:

- Police certificate
- Photocopy of proof of that I can speak english ( i never submitted this....i just handed over my bachelors and masters degree both obtained from Canada Unis)

My question is that will i absolutely need this? If so, i have no idea how im going to obtain the originals i sent in such a short amount of time. Or will I be fine without them as long as I bring my PR cards and passport photo copies?

Thanks!

Last edited:

Dreamlad

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-04-2017
Med's Done....
23-06-2017
Hi all

I have been invited to an interview (At long las). On the email it states that i need to bring the following:

"All your original documents that support your citizenship application (as listed in the document checklist in the citizenship application form."

I checked the application checklist (i applied Feb 2019 so i dont know if my checklist was different) and there are a lot of documents that I do not have such as:

- Police certificate
- Photocopy of proof of that I can speak english ( i never submitted this....i just handed over my bachelors and masters degree both obtained from Canada Unis)

My question is that will i absolutely need this? If so, i have no idea how im going to obtain the originals i sent in such a short amount of time. Or will I be fine without them as long as I bring my PR cards and passport photo copies?

Thanks!
The agent only checked all of my IDs during the interview.