+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Interview Call from LVO in Abu Dhabi.........

S7

Jun 10, 2012
Ottawa, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Application sent on 02 MAY 2014 Received at CIO on 08 May 2014 CC Charged on 9 July 2014 PER 19 AUG 2014 RPRF 8 April 2015
Med's Request
09 April 2015
Med's Done....
11 April 2015
Interview........
24 Mrch2015 Abu Dhabi
Passport Req..
1st May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
30 April 2015 - Passport sent - 5th May 2015 - Passport returned 21 May 2015
LANDED..........
Landed 10 Aug 2015
EZN said:
When I received the same email last week, I paid the RPRF and sent the passport copies right away. Then I wrote in the email that I'll be waiting for the MR in 2-3 days. After almost 2 hours, I received the MR.
it took 1 day for me .... thanks

aifarooqi

Aug 28, 2011
Category........
Other
guys shortlisted for interview l..........below r details:

i raised cse today as it is almost 4.5 months from per and there was no update .... i mailed LVO in morning and got reply in afternoon:

Thank you for your email.

It has been determined that you should attend a personal interview. You will be notified of a date and time in due course. We are unable to advise at this time when the interview will take place.

You need take no further action at this time.

Yours sincerely,

LBM
Immigration and Medical Services Division
High Commission of Canada

i think all July applicants who haven't heard anything from LVO after per date be ready for interview guyssss

Kafil

Jan 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aifarooqi said:
guys shortlisted for interview l..........below r details:

i raised cse today as it is almost 4.5 months from per and there was no update .... i mailed LVO in morning and got reply in afternoon:

Thank you for your email.

It has been determined that you should attend a personal interview. You will be notified of a date and time in due course. We are unable to advise at this time when the interview will take place.

You need take no further action at this time.

Yours sincerely,

LBM
Immigration and Medical Services Division
High Commission of Canada

i think all July applicants who haven't heard anything from LVO after per date be ready for interview guyssss
@ aifarooqi

Nothing to worry about. If anything, interviews in a way present you the best possible chance of speeding up your case to an unimaginable level. For instance, those who were interviewed during the last week of March 2015 were told during the interview that MR will be sent to you within 2 weeks, but i myself received RPRF + Updated Info Chart + PPR1 request after only 3 days of my interview and the very next day, i also received MR. Infact, one applicant on this forum received these items after a gap of only 1 day after interview. So my sincere advice to you is to go through this entire thread in detail or at least read the experiences shared by most recently interviewed applicants (starting with my own detailed experience ;D ;D) from Page # 127 of this thread.

I have heard that CIC conducted two sessions of interviews (First one in Late February and 2nd in September) in 2013 and 2014 and i expect the same to happen this year which means you have ample time to prepare yourself. Just relax, pray to Almighty ALLAH and put in your optimal effort and In Sha ALLAH one day, you will also be sharing your interview experience with us with a great deal of pride.

danypk

Mar 17, 2015
I am a silent observer of this forum. I had interview on 26/03/2015 at Abu Dhabi. Unfortunately like other members my experience is quite different. The visa officer had some doubt on my employer and he told me that I have some serious concern with your employer and i think your reference letter is fake. I asked him to contact my employer through any means as all my documents are real. Then he asked me for only updated forms which I gave him and in the end of the interview he said that I will inform you about my decision in 1 week as I have to review it. Since then I haven’t got any reply from LVO ..... Do I believe the game is over for me???? :'(

marwanashraf

Star Member
Mar 5, 2015
danypk said:
I am a silent observer of this forum. I had interview on 26/03/2015 at Abu Dhabi. Unfortunately like other members my experience is quite different. The visa officer had some doubt on my employer and he told me that I have some serious concern with your employer and i think your reference letter is fake. I asked him to contact my employer through any means as all my documents are real. Then he asked me for only updated forms which I gave him and in the end of the interview he said that I will inform you about my decision in 1 week as I have to review it. Since then I haven't got any reply from LVO ..... Do I believe the game is over for me???? :'(

Hi there. What is ur noc? From where did u apply? do u know who was ur visa officer?

aifarooqi

Aug 28, 2011
Category........
Other
Kafil said:
@ aifarooqi

Nothing to worry about. If anything, interviews in a way present you the best possible chance of speeding up your case to an unimaginable level. For instance, those who were interviewed during the last week of March 2015 were told during the interview that MR will be sent to you within 2 weeks, but i myself received RPRF + Updated Info Chart + PPR1 request after only 3 days of my interview and the very next day, i also received MR. Infact, one applicant on this forum received these items after a gap of only 1 day after interview. So my sincere advice to you is to go through this entire thread in detail or at least read the experiences shared by most recently interviewed applicants (starting with my own detailed experience ;D ;D) from Page # 127 of this thread.

I have heard that CIC conducted two sessions of interviews (First one in Late February and 2nd in September) in 2013 and 2014 and i expect the same to happen this year which means you have ample time to prepare yourself. Just relax, pray to Almighty ALLAH and put in your optimal effort and In Sha ALLAH one day, you will also be sharing your interview experience with us with a great deal of pride.
thanks kafil for your support and me relaxed and calm brother and believe me i haven't been in stress since the day i received this email that i have been selected for interview instead me calm now and waiting without any update was more stressful ...... i believe in one thing simple and straight that if Almighty ALLAH had written to be in Canada and if my RIZAAK is written there no one can stop me to reach there ....

Insha Allah share my experience and details after the interview ..... and me reading all the experiences of members here ......

rodroye

Star Member
Sep 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/05/2014
Nomination.....
03/09/2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
29/04/2015
Med's Done....
04/05/2015 **** 3rd line update 12/05/2015
Interview........
26/03/2015
Passport Req..
20/07/2015 ****** DM 21/07/2015
LANDED..........
11/09/2015
The interview story of danypk is very much similar to mine. My wife who is the main applicant had a similar experience on 26/03/2015 during her interview. The had a serious doubt that the reference letter from the company was fake. She did her best to make them understand the authenticity of the letter. They were still not convinced. They said they will update us after 2-3 weeks on the results. Just so you all are aware they checked the LinkedIn profile of the HR manager who signed the job ref. letter. Unfortunately the HR guy did not update his linkedin profile with his proper job experience and hence the Visa officer had a doubt. Now only God knows what our fate will be, but whatever the results God has already decided for us and I accept it.

danypk said:
I am a silent observer of this forum. I had interview on 26/03/2015 at Abu Dhabi. Unfortunately like other members my experience is quite different. The visa officer had some doubt on my employer and he told me that I have some serious concern with your employer and i think your reference letter is fake. I asked him to contact my employer through any means as all my documents are real. Then he asked me for only updated forms which I gave him and in the end of the interview he said that I will inform you about my decision in 1 week as I have to review it. Since then I haven't got any reply from LVO ..... Do I believe the game is over for me???? :'(
danypk said:

S7

Jun 10, 2012
Ottawa, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Application sent on 02 MAY 2014 Received at CIO on 08 May 2014 CC Charged on 9 July 2014 PER 19 AUG 2014 RPRF 8 April 2015
Med's Request
09 April 2015
Med's Done....
11 April 2015
Interview........
24 Mrch2015 Abu Dhabi
Passport Req..
1st May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Landed 10 Aug 2015
guys who did thier medical after the interview... I did the medicals 2 days back and I still don't see ecase updated... whats your status?

S2174

Star Member
Aug 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2014
rodroye said:
The interview story of danypk is very much similar to mine. My wife who is the main applicant had a similar experience on 26/03/2015 during her interview. The had a serious doubt that the reference letter from the company was fake. She did her best to make them understand the authenticity of the letter. They were still not convinced. They said they will update us after 2-3 weeks on the results. Just so you all are aware they checked the LinkedIn profile of the HR manager who signed the job ref. letter. Unfortunately the HR guy did not update his linkedin profile with his proper job experience and hence the Visa officer had a doubt. Now only God knows what our fate will be, but whatever the results God has already decided for us and I accept it.
Ur Noc? And ur app date?

rodroye

Star Member
Sep 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/05/2014
Nomination.....
03/09/2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
29/04/2015
Med's Done....
04/05/2015 **** 3rd line update 12/05/2015
Interview........
26/03/2015
Passport Req..
20/07/2015 ****** DM 21/07/2015
LANDED..........
11/09/2015
Noc: 1112
App. Date : 15/5/2014

S2174 said:
Ur Noc? And ur app date?

mada1985

Star Member
Jun 2, 2014
Jeddah
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Sent with App
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
Not Yet
IELTS Request
Sent with App
Interview........
23-3-2015
How much time does it take to receive MR email after the interview ????

Kafil

Jan 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mada1985 said:
How much time does it take to receive MR email after the interview ????
That depends on how your interview was, please share your interview experience in detail.

S7

Jun 10, 2012
Ottawa, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Request
09 April 2015
Med's Done....
11 April 2015
Interview........
24 Mrch2015 Abu Dhabi
Passport Req..
1st May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Landed 10 Aug 2015
Today case says "Medical results have been received". I look forward for passport request :D

I believe there is a background check now?

LuckyMaverick

Nov 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-Oct-2014
Nomination.....
24-Jan-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with App
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
InshaAllah waived
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
InshaAllah soon
S7 said:
Today case says "Medical results have been received". I look forward for passport request :D

I believe there is a background check now?
Good Luck for an early PPR ;D