+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Interview Call from LVO in Abu Dhabi.........

S7

Jun 10, 2012
Ottawa, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Application sent on 02 MAY 2014 Received at CIO on 08 May 2014 CC Charged on 9 July 2014 PER 19 AUG 2014 RPRF 8 April 2015
Med's Request
09 April 2015
Med's Done....
11 April 2015
Interview........
24 Mrch2015 Abu Dhabi
Passport Req..
1st May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
30 April 2015 - Passport sent - 5th May 2015 - Passport returned 21 May 2015
LANDED..........
Landed 10 Aug 2015
hi guys an update

1- I received an email confirmation from LVO that my interview is now confirmed.

2- I received my second GCMS report ( last time some text was hidden), this time it wasn't. GCMS says PA is unable to provide description for his duties which is key point for the total passmark. eligibility : in process, security and background not started.
with my application: I did not provide a letter listing my duties, although I provided basic letter of my experience with no duties. at that time the company refused to provide duties. and I have attached the email where they explained why they did not provide email as it was against their policy . so this explains it.

NOW the the company is able to provide a letter with duties, I have it now. do you think I can send it to them and the interview might get waived, or should i wait until the interview day? please assist if you guys know someone who got his interview waived after it was scheduled.

what do you think guys?

khigal

Star Member
May 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kafil said:
@
1- InshaAllahWilBeInCanada
2- EZN
3- Khigal
4- S7

What in your opinion is the reason you all have been asked to appear for the interview? or do you think that its just a random call?
Please share your thoughts.
well seriously i dont know why they call me for interview as i have provided all documents with my application that were required...my thought is this is just a random call... well plz pray for us, definitely this is a critical situation ???

khigal

Star Member
May 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
today i received a separate acknowledgement emai from LVO that my interview is confirmed now.

Rai Mazhar Farid Jami

Nov 18, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-09-2014
Doc's Request.
Pics req 10 Feb, submitted on 16 Feb 2015....Schedule A & PCC request on 29 July2015
Nomination.....
31-12-2014
AOR Received.
NA
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
2nd line updated on 29 July 2015
Med's Request
22 January 2016 , RPRF and passport copies
Med's Done....
28 January 2016 and medical received line updated on 12 Feb 2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
10 February 2016 submitted on 16 Feb
VISA ISSUED...
11 March 2016
LANDED..........
30-01-2017
khigal said:
today i received a separate acknowledgement emai from LVO that my interview is confirmed now.
Great, remain cool and calm as you are one step closer to final destination. Wish you all the very best

bjazjbej

May 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-13
Med's Request
23-03-2015
Med's Done....
06-04-2015
Interview........
23-03-2015
Passport Req..
14-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
14-04-2015
LANDED..........
God's will
Dear All,

Could anyone can tell me what is this number 2 referring to? What is this they referring (Schedule 1)? what is the difference with Schedule A form? Actually i received this from an interview call and i have to bring this with me on March 23, 2015 at Abu Dhabi Canadian Embassy. Please help!

1. Updated Schedule A forms for you and each dependent, whether accompanying or not, who is now 18 years of age or older. Please provide a complete personal history ensuring all time is accounted for since the age of 18 without any gaps, including any periods of studies, unemployment, or travel. An additional sheet can be used if additional space is required. These forms are available on our website at:

www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm5669E.pdf

2. Background documents including any documents to support your answers in the Background/Declaration form (schedule 1) such as completion of military service card, military records, membership cards or any documents showing your association or involvement in any social, political vocational and cultural organization.

Kafil

Jan 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Since this forum has become completely stagnant and i thought with some of the 2015 applicants lined up for their interviews throughout this week, may be it would be a good idea for me to share my own interview experience:

My interview was held at CHC Abu Dhabi on 22nd March 2015. I reached the embassy building well in advance so i just roamed through Abu Dhabi Mall (CHC is located on 9th and 10th Floor of West Tower of Abu Dhabi Mall). That helped me a lot in easing my nerves before the big occasion. After going through customary security checks, i started waiting for my name to be called. Finally, the slide of a window in front of me was raised by a young man who announced my name and told me to proceed to interview room. Then and there, i realized now is the time to make the impact. I entered the room and settled down. The visa officer arrived after a while and greeted me and asked me how i was doing and how was my trip to Abu Dhabi.

The Visa officer introduced himself and told me that he is responsible for the processing of my application and that he has the authority to determine my eligibility to be awarded PR to Canada. To begin with, he asked for my passport and inquired about my previous travel history. Then he asked about my work experience documents, i passed it on to him, he looked at it and asked me quite a few question related to my job like what i do in this role, how i found this job, why did i switch over to this job from my previous employer etc. Then he also asked about my family members and inquired about my parents and if they will reunite with me in Canada in the future. Afterwards, he asked for me to show him updated Proof of Funds as well as PCC which i did. He also looked at some of my Education Certificates. In the end, he took all my forms i.e. Schedule A, Supplementary Travel Information and Additional Family Information and said that these will be enclosed in my Case file.

Bear in mind that the Visa officer continued to type something on the system every time he looked at my documents. Finally, the moment arrived when he said "i am satisfied with your eligibility and accepting your application for further processing". He informed me about MR being the next step. He also provided me with valuable advice regarding my settlement issues in Canada and gave me fruitful tips to integrate into the Canadian Society.

So as per my experience, following are the points to be considered to have a successful interview:

1- Be prepared for every single word of your immigration file and expect to be asked about anything from anywhere in your application.
2- You must remember that you are the one who provided all the information in your case file and therefore, its you who should have complete command.
3- Remain calm and composed, keep a smile and always look into the eyes of the Visa officer, remember confidence speaks for itself.
4- Make sure you understand the VO's question, if you are in doubt, you are well within your rights for the question to be repeated.
5- Speak at a medium pace and as clearly as possible.
6- I did not wear any Jacket or Coat so i would recommend you to do the same because remember, physically relaxed body will eventually lead to a peaceful mind (which is exactly what you need for a successful interview)
7- This is an "Interview", not some "Interrogation" so treat it as such.
8- Generally, Visa officers are quite friendly and they make you feel completely at ease. My experience was no different. So you also need to reciprocate the same attitude.
9- Last but not least, have faith in Almighty ALLAH, pray with a firm belief deep down your heart that In Sha ALLAH you will walk out of the Embassy building with a huge smile on your face.

Members who are scheduled to be interviewed on 23rd, 24th, 25th and 26th March are humbly requested to follow my suit and share their valuable experience as it will help all those who might be interviewed later this year or sometime in the future.

Sorry for such a lengthy post but believe me, i have summarized it as much as possible.

All the best and remember me in your prayers.

EZN

Mar 8, 2015
Hi!

I just had my interview today 23 March and it all went well.It took only around 30 minutes. The VO explained to me the reason why I was interviewed.He asked about my recent travels and looked at the documents related to my present job. He never asked about what I do.In fact his questions were mostly answerable by only Yes or No.He asked anyhow about the company I am working with.Then he said, "there is no point of asking alot of questions because I am already accepting your application". Later he asked why I applied for Canada.He took my PCC but just noted it on the computer and returned it back to me.He did not took any documents from me. He said that MR will come in a couple of weeks.

I expected too many unnecessary things with regard to the interview but in reality it was just really plain and simple.

Feb 28, 2015
EZN said:
Hi!

I just had my interview today 23 March and it all went well.It took only around 30 minutes. The VO explained to me the reason why I was interviewed.He asked about my recent travels and looked at the documents related to my present job. He never asked about what I do.In fact his questions were mostly answerable by only Yes or No.He asked anyhow about the company I am working with.Then he said, "there is no point of asking alot of questions because I am already accepting your application". Later he asked why I applied for Canada.He took my PCC but just noted it on the computer and returned it back to me.He did not took any documents from me. He said that MR will come in a couple of weeks.

I expected too many unnecessary things with regard to the interview but in reality it was just really plain and simple.

Thank You very Much EZN for your sharing.....

Jazaak Allah Ho Khair.....

one Question: Who is your VO?

Insha Allah we all will clear the interview.....

Feb 28, 2015
Kafil said:
Since this forum has become completely stagnant and i thought with some of the 2015 applicants lined up for their interviews throughout this week, may be it would be a good idea for me to share my own interview experience:

My interview was held at CHC Abu Dhabi on 22nd March 2015. I reached the embassy building well in advance so i just roamed through Abu Dhabi Mall (CHC is located on 9th and 10th Floor of West Tower of Abu Dhabi Mall). That helped me a lot in easing my nerves before the big occasion. After going through customary security checks, i started waiting for my name to be called. Finally, the slide of a window in front of me was raised by a young man who announced my name and told to me proceed to interview room. Then and there, i realized now is the time to make the impact. I entered the room and settled down. The visa officer arrived after a while and greeted me and asked me how i was doing and how was my trip to Abu Dhabi.

The Visa officer introduced himself and told me that he is responsible for the processing of my application and that he has the authority to determine my eligibility to be awarded PR to Canada. To begin with, he asked for my passport and inquired about my previous travel history. Then he asked about my work experience documents, i passed it on to him, he looked at it and asked me quite a few question related to my job like what i do in this role, how i found this job, why did i switch over to this job from my previous employer etc. Then he also asked about my family members and inquired about my parents and if they will reunite with me in Canada in the future. Afterwards, he asked for me to show him updated Proof of Funds as well as PCC which i did. He also looked at some of my Education Certificates. In the end, he took all my forms i.e. Schedule A, Supplementary Travel Information and Additional Family Information and said that these will be enclosed in my Case file.

Bear in mind that the Visa officer continued to type something on the system every time he looked at my documents. Finally, the moment arrived when he said "i am satisfied with your eligibility and accepting your application for further processing". He informed me about MR being the next step. He also provided me with valuable advice regarding my settlement issues in Canada and gave me fruitful tips to integrate into the Canadian Society.

So as per my experience, following are the points to be considered to have a successful interview:

1- Be prepared for every single word of your immigration file and expect to be asked about anything from anywhere in your application.
2- You must remember that you are the one who provided all the information in your case file and therefore, its you who should have complete command.
3- Remain calm and composed, keep a smile and always look into the eyes of the Visa officer, remember confidence speaks for itself.
4- Make sure you understand the VO's question, if you are in doubt, you are well within your rights for the question to be repeated.
5- Speak at a medium pace and as clearly as possible.
6- I did not wear any Jacket or Coat so i would recommend you to do the same because remember, physically relaxed body will eventually lead to a peaceful mind (which is exactly what you need for a successful interview)
7- This is an "Interview", not some "Interrogation" so treat it as such.
8- Generally, Visa officers are quite friendly and they make you feel completely at ease. My experience was no different. So you also need to reciprocate the same attitude.
9- Last but not least, have faith in Almighty ALLAH, pray with a firm belief deep down your heart that In Sha ALLAH you will walk out of the Embassy building with a huge smile on your face.

Members who are scheduled to be interviewed on 23rd, 24th, 25th and 26th March and humbly requested to follow my suit and share their valuable experience as it will help all those who might be interviewed later this year or sometime in the future.

Sorry for such a lengthy post but believe me, i have summarized it as much as possible.

All the best and remember me in your prayers.
Asak brother Kafil,
Thank you very much for sharing your interview experience ...
Brother can you tell me who is ur visa officer?
And also did u get the generic list of all documents to be carried with you for interview or just got specific list of few documents?

Jazaak Allah Ho Khair Brother for your help....

Kafil

Jan 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
InshaAllahWilBeInCanada said:
Asak brother Kafil,
Thank you very much for sharing your interview experience ...
Brother can you tell me who is ur visa officer?
And also did u get the generic list of all documents to be carried with you for interview or just got specific list of few documents?

Jazaak Allah Ho Khair Brother for your help....
My VO is VCM, i got the same generic email which everyone else received. In Sha ALLAH, you will also have a memorable interview experience. Don't forget to share it in detail with all of us.

Kafil

Jan 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
immigrant2b said:
whats ur noc and time line bro
NOC:1111

App Received @ CIO: 16th May 2014
PER: 5th Sept 2014
Interview Email: 28th Jan 2015
Interview Held: 22 March 2015

EZN

Mar 8, 2015
Kafil said:
@ EZN

Did he tell you of next stage i.e. MR, would you like to further elaborate your experience like i did in post before you?
As I have stated, yes he said that MR will come in a couple of weeks. It is a standard operating practice I believe that the VO will explain to you the next steps after your application has been accepted and he explained that to me as well.

Kafil

Jan 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
EZN said:
As I have stated, yes he said that MR will come in a couple of weeks. It is a standard operating practice I believe that the VO will explain to you the next steps after your application has been accepted and he explained that to me as well.
@EZN

Don't you think that our applications won't take too long from here on wards now that the VO has cleared his doubts.
I personally believe that In Sha ALLAH all the interviewed applicants should have their Visa stamped by Mid June.

EZN

Mar 8, 2015
Kafil said:
@ EZN

Don't you think that our applications won't take too long from here on wards now that the VO has cleared his doubts.
I personally believe that In Sha ALLAH all the interviewed applicants should have their Visa stamped by Mid June.
I hope and pray for the same timeline. My sister said hers took about almost 4 months from the time she submitted her medical up to the time passports were sent back to her with visa already. However she used an immigration agency. I think immigration agents took some time because they might send and handle applications by batch to save cost :) But if we will still count 4 months then by July at most everything will be completed.