+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Interview Call from LVO in Abu Dhabi.........

awai ali

Champion Member
May 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2011
Doc's Request.
March 2013
File Transfer...
April 2012
Med's Request
March 2014
Med's Done....
April 2014
Interview........
February 2014
Passport Req..
PPR1 and PPR2 in June with gap of 10 days .....
VISA ISSUED...
ما شاء الله ,الحمد لله......July 2014......
LANDED..........
September 2014...Living Happily in Vancouver B.C.
WOW........my friend who was appeared in interview on 17 Feb has received PPR1 though he has done medical already .........

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
danishfareed said:
I cannot thank you enough for your support and very warm words.

like they say hope for the best and best will happen....!

I wish all of you who interviews, best of luck and remember answer only what you have been asked for!

thank you
Danish
Dear Danish

Interviews at Visa Offices are always recorded , and before arriving at critical decision , it is reviewed by a senior.

This happened in my case in 2007 , when I appeared for Business visa at Embassy of Finland in Pakistan . After my interview I received a call from Visa Officer to clarify certain point , and she responded that 'She will double check with recording that they have" ,

I am sure you will be blessed , in case of any negative result , straight away hire a reputed lawyer , and go for judicial review. Visa Offices are bound to present evidence before court

Stay Blessed

kacanadasw

Star Member
Jan 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4-06-2013
Doc's Request.
11-7-2014
AOR Received.
PER 26-8-2013
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
Med's Request
WAITING
congrats to jigzzy and all friends who cleared interview

dub2can

Dec 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2013
Nomination.....
25-07-2013(PER)
prince_of_darkness said:
Guys,

I need to know if the Interview is based on the NOC Code and only those descriptions are asked or for all the experience.

I have experience in different NOC and have applied in 1 NOC, would the VO question all the experience or for the NOC only.

Thanks ,
Vo is only interested to check whether the job responsibilities in you exp or refer letter matches the noc in which you have applied for.

hila01

Jul 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
LANDED..........
August 2014.
Congratulations guys! Expect MR soon.

darsh.30

Star Member
Nov 13, 2013
London
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nkalra said:
If your experience letter had JD's endorsed on that no need for extra reference letter or something.
Reference letters are just the substitute in case if you hadn't received detailed JD provided by your company. Which is very common these days companies just provide normal experience letters with dates and salaries and title but not with JD so in this case you need reference letters from your manager or from your colleagues working with you + contract letters salary slips etc.... same mentioned in the application package check list also.
Thanks for the reply.

My current experience letter says:"

This is to certify that <my name> had been working as “Sr. Software Developer” with our organization named <organization name> from <start date> to <end date>.

He has worked on Microsoft Technologies such as ASP.Net, C#.Net, WPF, Silverlight, Microsoft SQL Server with other SQL services like SSIS, SSRS and is capable of designing and developing software systems to cater to diverse needs. His work reflects his thoroughness in understanding and implementing his knowledge of programming languages. Apart from these, he has also successfully lead several team projects and ensured that important deadlines are met. His remarkable communication skills, natural leadership qualities, and his thorough knowledge of the principles of client/severs and web programming are his most valuable assets.

We wish his good luck and success in her all future endeavors."

Would it be fine for NOC 2174?? Or it should contains more details or list of my separate job duties and all??

Just to confirm again, does anyone with NOC 2174 who cleared the interview, can share the format and content of JD. As if its different and contains more details, I can ask my employer to still provide one.

Thank you very much.

Mahyn

Jun 29, 2013
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
12 Dec 2013
Doc's Request.
CC charged: 14 Jan 2013
Nomination.....
PER : 6 Feb 2014
AOR Received.
n.a
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
Processing Started: 10 April 2014
Med's Request
19-06-2014
Med's Done....
26-06-2014
Interview........
waived.
Passport Req..
28 July 2014
VISA ISSUED...
29 July 2014
LANDED..........
26 august 2014
darsh.30 said:
Thanks for the reply.

My current experience letter says:"

This is to certify that <my name> had been working as “Sr. Software Developer” with our organization named <organization name> from <start date> to <end date>.

He has worked on Microsoft Technologies such as ASP.Net, C#.Net, WPF, Silverlight, Microsoft SQL Server with other SQL services like SSIS, SSRS and is capable of designing and developing software systems to cater to diverse needs. His work reflects his thoroughness in understanding and implementing his knowledge of programming languages. Apart from these, he has also successfully lead several team projects and ensured that important deadlines are met. His remarkable communication skills, natural leadership qualities, and his thorough knowledge of the principles of client/severs and web programming are his most valuable assets.

We wish his good luck and success in her all future endeavors."

Would it be fine for NOC 2174?? Or it should contains more details or list of my separate job duties and all??

Just to confirm again, does anyone with NOC 2174 who cleared the interview, can share the format and content of JD. As if its different and contains more details, I can ask my employer to still provide one.

Thank you very much.

I was wondering how random are these interview calls. I dont think they are random looking at the percentage of interviews being called. I am only talking about London VO. There are 12 London VO applicants in the spread sheet under NOC 1112. 10 have been called for interview. 83 % till now.. !!!!! same for NOC 2174. 8/10 applicants have been called for an interview... 80% .. such high rate of interviews dont potray a random selection. Seems like they are interviewing everyone!!!! one by one!!!

zenghi

Oct 29, 2013
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2013
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
-
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
-
Med's Request
-05-01-2015
Med's Done....
-10-01-2015
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
-
VISA ISSUED...
-
LANDED..........
-
danishfareed said:
I wish now that I should have been academic in my responses, or would have prepared my self in that manner which could have helped me pass by the looks of it.

but no I was telling him what I did, like any body who does not know about it he would keep asking like he never listened to my answer !! interestingly this loop continued for quite some time for more than an hour .... hehehe I feel sorry for him.....he would be saying what am I Doing ??
I sincerely hope that you will go through.. But if the worst case scenario happens, you can appeal the decision and before the judge you get a "second chance" to present your match with the NOC. In that case VO will have to accept whatever the judge says. So you are still on (100%) but just the path became longer.. Let us hope that you don't have to go through the worst case scenario.

hameed.kam

Star Member
Jan 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2013
Doc's Request.
Sep-2014
AOR Received.
21-Aug-2013
Med's Request
05-Dec-2014
Med's Done....
16-DEC-2014
Passport Req..
05-Jan-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-Jan-2015
LANDED..........
02-Mar-2015
hameed.kam said:
Hi Jigzzy, Dub2Can, Sharedknowledge, Zeetheboss, Dreamer9606, Outstandinguy
Best of luck for tomorrow

Mainly these guys want to prove the Job Description is match with NOC code or not.
So better that you should visit NOC site and explain exact job responsibilities and by using particularly words mentioned on the website.
So in this way you will not give him a chance to reject you based on JD mismatch.

Best of Luck
Congratulations Guys on clearing interviews.
I informed you all that main focus will be on JD.

hameed.kam

Star Member
Jan 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2013
Doc's Request.
Sep-2014
AOR Received.
21-Aug-2013
Med's Request
05-Dec-2014
Med's Done....
16-DEC-2014
Passport Req..
05-Jan-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-Jan-2015
LANDED..........
02-Mar-2015
shanutiger said:
no he didnt straight away refused he looked at my JD for a while and started questions on my job responsblities , which i explained him all that was in my JD, but in the end he told me that he was not satisfied with ur JD , and just to keep the interest he told me that we will have a detail review on ur application, but it is a negative from my side
Hi Guys,

LVO is notorious in rejecting applications based on JD mismatch. In 2009--2010 a number of applications were rejected by LVO based on JD mismatch in Mar-2012 after waiting for 2 to 3 years.
Then all rejected guys hired a layer and filed a case against CIC in Apr-2012.
Case was won by layer and mostly guys got PR.

So don't need to worry even if LVO rejects case.

JBZZS

Apr 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Many Congrats to all those who cleared the LVO interview... Best of luck who are yet in the schedule or who are waiting for interview result...

Just a quick question...as VO told to many applicants after the interview that Criminality is also cleared...what does it mean? Does it mean that all BG checks, security and criminality checks are done and only pending thing is Medical....? What is the difference in All these checks (BG, Security, Criminality)??

shanutiger

Star Member
Feb 25, 2014
hameed kam, yes u said the right words lets hope for the best , wait for VO response, lets hope something good happens , because hiring a lawyer and all is a big issue, but u said encouraging words that in 2012 people who appealed won the cases,