+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Interview Call from LVO in Abu Dhabi.........

MM2

Champion Member
Sep 27, 2012
Visa Office......
London
in that case end them CSI and inquire about your wife....

well i cant say any thing about question...

pithuda said:
more complication.

My wife and I both worked for same organization :). So if they are bothered by my employment, they would be bothered by her employment as well.
:)

What other thing can happen on security? My name doesnt resemble any known dehshutgurd :). I am, obviously, not involved in any criminal or terrorist activity. what else can stop my security/background checks except my employment?

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
pithuda said:
more complication.

My wife and I both worked for same organization :). So if they are bothered by my employment, they would be bothered by her employment as well.
:)

What other thing can happen on security? My name doesnt resemble any known dehshutgurd :). I am, obviously, not involved in any criminal or terrorist activity. what else can stop my security/background checks except my employment?
Sir

Date of birth is their main key to start background checks
Names etc does not matter

Stay Blessed

Soundless

May 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/05/2013
Med's Request
02/04/2014
Med's Done....
12/04/2014
Interview........
27/02/2014
Passport Req..
14/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
22/09/2014
LANDED..........
31-Mar-2015
2. Background documents including any documents to support your answers in the Background/Declaration form (schedule 1) such as completion of military service card, military records, membership cards or any documents showing your association or involvement in any social, political vocational and cultural organization.

Military completion certificate and any other military papers

5. Identity and civil status documents for you and your spouse or common-law partner, whether accompanying or not. You must bring a copy of all relevant birth, marriage, divorce and/or death certificates for yourself and your spouse or common-law partner

IDs, Passports, Birth Certificates for all, Marriage Certificate

6. Children’s information including their birth certificates (which name their parents); adoption papers for adopted children, and full transcripts that cover the period from the date of the original application for any accompanying children who were over the age of
22 at the time of the original application and who are still currently studying.

Children Birth Certificates

7. Travel documents and passport for you and each of your dependents. If you live in a country other than your country of nationality, please ensure you also bring any resident/work permits, pay slips

Passports with visa page, work permits / contract, labor card

10. Evidence of employment. Please bring a copy of your personal resume (CV) showing your previous work experience and duties, your current and previous employment contracts and reference letters from employers on company letterhead paper which
describe your duties and responsibilities. Any employment letters must clearly indicate the full name, title, business address, telephone and fax numbers of the signatory.

Contracts, Any official and important employer documents, experience letters, pay slips again, Emails?????.

Have I missed anything about the above mentioned points?

awai ali

Champion Member
May 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2011
Doc's Request.
March 2013
File Transfer...
April 2012
Med's Request
March 2014
Med's Done....
April 2014
Interview........
February 2014
Passport Req..
PPR1 and PPR2 in June with gap of 10 days .....
VISA ISSUED...
ما شاء الله ,الحمد لله......July 2014......
LANDED..........
September 2014...Living Happily in Vancouver B.C.
You are Perfect...........

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pithuda,

If we read following sentence from the email you recieved:

Your interviews will be separate however they will be consecutive, your interviews have been scheduled for:
On: 25th February 2014
At: 10.00hrs - 13.00hrs

It seems that there are more than one interviews which means at least you & your wife. And interviews will be separate and time slot given is 3 hours. Our friends who have recieved interview call, they can tell about their time slot, if it is one hour, then there might be 3 interviews in your case; your interview, your wife's interview and your kid(s).

pithuda said:
i sent email to change the venue within 10 minutes of receiving the invite. Also, there is no mention who all are to be interviewed. My wife and kid above 18 yrs or only me?

BTW, this is what my email reads (read the purpose specially). Does everything look normal?
Quote:
Pursuant to your application for permanent residence in Canada, it has been determined by a visa officer that a personal interview is required. The purpose of this interview is to determine whether you meet the criteria for admission to Canada in the category in which you have applied.

Your interviews will be separate however they will be consecutive, your interviews have been scheduled for :
Address of interview:
Canadian High Commission 38 Grosvenor StreetLondon, W1K 4AA United Kingdom

You must arrive 15 minutes early.You must confirm your attendance to the scheduled interview date.
Please send an e-mail with the subject ‘PUP Interview Confirmation' to london-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca.If there is a strong reason why you are unable to attend your scheduled interview, please provide full details. We will then reschedule your interview for a date approximately three months from the date of your first interview. If you fail to attend this second interview, for whatever reason, your application will be refused.

Documents required for interview: 2 forms of photo ID

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Soundless said:
2. Background documents including any documents to support your answers in the Background/Declaration form (schedule 1) such as completion of military service card, military records, membership cards or any documents showing your association or involvement in any social, political vocational and cultural organization.

Military completion certificate and any other military papers

5. Identity and civil status documents for you and your spouse or common-law partner, whether accompanying or not. You must bring a copy of all relevant birth, marriage, divorce and/or death certificates for yourself and your spouse or common-law partner

IDs, Passports, Birth Certificates for all, Marriage Certificate

6. Children's information including their birth certificates (which name their parents); adoption papers for adopted children, and full transcripts that cover the period from the date of the original application for any accompanying children who were over the age of
22 at the time of the original application and who are still currently studying.

Children Birth Certificates

7. Travel documents and passport for you and each of your dependents. If you live in a country other than your country of nationality, please ensure you also bring any resident/work permits, pay slips

Passports with visa page, work permits / contract, labor card

10. Evidence of employment. Please bring a copy of your personal resume (CV) showing your previous work experience and duties, your current and previous employment contracts and reference letters from employers on company letterhead paper which
describe your duties and responsibilities. Any employment letters must clearly indicate the full name, title, business address, telephone and fax numbers of the signatory.

Contracts, Any official and important employer documents, experience letters, pay slips again, Emails?????.

Have I missed anything about the above mentioned points?
Sir

100 % perfect

Stay Blessed

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
pithuda said:
i sent email to change the venue within 10 minutes of receiving the invite. Also, there is no mention who all are to be interviewed. My wife and kid above 18 yrs or only me?

BTW, this is what my email reads (read the purpose specially). Does everything look normal?
Quote:
Pursuant to your application for permanent residence in Canada, it has been determined by a visa officer that a personal interview is required. The purpose of this interview is to determine whether you meet the criteria for admission to Canada in the category in which you have applied.

Your interviews will be separate however they will be consecutive, your interviews have been scheduled for :
Address of interview:
Canadian High Commission 38 Grosvenor StreetLondon, W1K 4AA United Kingdom

You must arrive 15 minutes early.You must confirm your attendance to the scheduled interview date.
Please send an e-mail with the subject ‘PUP Interview Confirmation' to london-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca.If there is a strong reason why you are unable to attend your scheduled interview, please provide full details. We will then reschedule your interview for a date approximately three months from the date of your first interview. If you fail to attend this second interview, for whatever reason, your application will be refused.

Documents required for interview: 2 forms of photo ID
Sir

Mail them that you cannot travel to UK , and explain them if there is any visa issue.

I am sure they will entertain your request

Stay Blessed

Soundless

May 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/05/2013
Med's Request
02/04/2014
Med's Done....
12/04/2014
Interview........
27/02/2014
Passport Req..
14/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
22/09/2014
LANDED..........
31-Mar-2015
Cheers,

All have a nice weekend

Soundless

May 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/05/2013
Med's Request
02/04/2014
Med's Done....
12/04/2014
Interview........
27/02/2014
Passport Req..
14/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
22/09/2014
LANDED..........
31-Mar-2015
In Schedule A under Question # 8 "Personal History", Column Activity.

in this column should we enter the job title or activity type. for example I was a system supervisor "Job Title" and major duties were computer programmer so is it ok to write "System Supervisor / Computer Programmer" this is how i provided it in the first place?

awai ali

Champion Member
May 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2011
Doc's Request.
March 2013
File Transfer...
April 2012
Med's Request
March 2014
Med's Done....
April 2014
Interview........
February 2014
Passport Req..
PPR1 and PPR2 in June with gap of 10 days .....
VISA ISSUED...
ما شاء الله ,الحمد لله......July 2014......
LANDED..........
September 2014...Living Happily in Vancouver B.C.
You should write the same as provided earlier and title must be match with your current reference letter........

Mr.NM

May 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-05-2013
Doc's Request.
02-04-2014
AOR Received.
29-07-2013
Med's Request
02-04-2014
Med's Done....
07-04-2014; 24-04-2015
Interview........
27-02-2014
Passport Req..
28-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
30-06-2015
One friend pointed out an interesting and amazing factor of these interview calls… why all interviewees belong to just two NOCs (2174 & 1112)?

Is it because both of these NOC were hot and lots of applicants applied (with genuine/fake documents)? Any comments?

Mr.NM

May 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-05-2013
Doc's Request.
02-04-2014
AOR Received.
29-07-2013
Med's Request
02-04-2014
Med's Done....
07-04-2014; 24-04-2015
Interview........
27-02-2014
Passport Req..
28-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
30-06-2015
I have two questions, please advise
1. My national identity card (NIC) has expired. Do I need to renew it and take it with me at interview?
2. When submitting the initial application, I and my wife did not have our birth certificates available. I enquired the Govt office to obtain one but I was told a lengthy process to get it if you are 18+ years of age. Therefore I had submitted an affidavit that my birth certificate is not available and I cannot produce it now and I just claimed that my date of birth as per other official documents (NIC, passport and educational documents) is true.

Do you think it might be a cause of interview call? Can they deny application in the absence of birth certificate?

Soundless

May 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/05/2013
Med's Request
02/04/2014
Med's Done....
12/04/2014
Interview........
27/02/2014
Passport Req..
14/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
22/09/2014
LANDED..........
31-Mar-2015
Mr.NM said:
One friend pointed out an interesting and amazing factor of these interview calls... why all interviewees belong to just two NOCs (2174 & 1112)?
Is it because both of these NOC were hot and lots of applicants applied (with genuine/fake documents)? Any comments?
I strongly believe this is one important factor they considered for interview calls. look at the following phrase:

There is an on-going debate on the extent to which the writing of programs is an art form, a craft, or an engineering discipline.[1] In general, good programming is considered to be the measured application of all three, with the goal of producing an efficient and evolvable software solution (the criteria for "efficient" and "evolvable" vary considerably). The discipline differs from many other technical professions in that programmers, in general, do not need to be licensed or pass any standardized (or governmentally regulated) certification tests in order to call themselves "programmers" or even "software engineers." Because the discipline covers many areas, which may or may not include critical applications, it is debatable whether licensing is required for the profession as a whole. In most cases, the discipline is self-governed by the entities which require the programming, and sometimes very strict environments are defined (e.g. United States Air Force use of AdaCore and security clearance). However, representing oneself as a "professional software engineer" without a license from an accredited institution is illegal in many parts of the world.

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Soundless said:
In Schedule A under Question # 8 "Personal History", Column Activity.

in this column should we enter the job title or activity type. for example I was a system supervisor "Job Title" and major duties were computer programmer so is it ok to write "System Supervisor / Computer Programmer" this is how i provided it in the first place?
Sir

In this column , if you are doing Job , enter

"Job - System Supervisor / Computer Programer"

This section is to check your personal history , to trace / check criminality etc , and has to do nothing with selection Decisions etc

Stay Blessed

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Mr.NM said:
One friend pointed out an interesting and amazing factor of these interview calls... why all interviewees belong to just two NOCs (2174 & 1112)?

Sir

Observation about NOC might be right , but lots of applicants applying is not entertain-able , as cap is 300 for planet earth!!!!!

Stay Blessed