+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Interview Call from LVO in Abu Dhabi.........

MM2

Champion Member
Sep 27, 2012
Visa Office......
London
here is the clue.... if he took your original reference letters.... that means there is no strait forward refusal in your case... hope is still there.... may be he will consult with your employer....

shanutiger said:
okk thats very true they will sure contact employer in this time , as visa officer has kept with him all my original experience letters and others docs relating to job

MM2

Champion Member
Sep 27, 2012
Visa Office......
London
he kept just application forms in my case.... and he returned every thing to me at the end of interview....

shanutiger said:
okk thats very true they will sure contact employer in this time , as visa officer has kept with him all my original experience letters and others docs relating to job

awai ali

Champion Member
May 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2011
Doc's Request.
March 2013
File Transfer...
April 2012
Med's Request
March 2014
Med's Done....
April 2014
Interview........
February 2014
Passport Req..
PPR1 and PPR2 in June with gap of 10 days .....
VISA ISSUED...
ما شاء الله ,الحمد لله......July 2014......
LANDED..........
September 2014...Living Happily in Vancouver B.C.
MM2 said:
here is the clue.... if he took your original reference letters.... that means there is no strait forward refusal in your case... hope is still there.... may be he will consult with your employer....

I agreed .....in these interview a girl reference letter has been take by visa officer and ask her straight away that he will contact her employer because he is in doubt that you are not doing this job but she is not refused .....

shanutiger

Star Member
Feb 25, 2014
hmm he kept all my applications forms in the beginning and also all reference letters of employers , i am based in pakistan karachi, and website is running alright but i have given the name of the manager in my reference letter , i have contacted him and his number is running alright

awai ali

Champion Member
May 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2011
Doc's Request.
March 2013
File Transfer...
April 2012
Med's Request
March 2014
Med's Done....
April 2014
Interview........
February 2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
shanutiger said:
hmm he kept all my applications forms in the beginning and also all reference letters of employers , i am based in pakistan karachi, and website is running alright but i have given the name of the manager in my reference letter , i have contacted him and his number is running alright

Ok fine and most probably they will call at your land line number for any kind of inquiry make sure that your receptionist receive call in good manner and reply about your designation, date of joining and like

MM2

Champion Member
Sep 27, 2012
Visa Office......
London
to worry about..... VO ha to work hard in order to refuse your application... :D

shanutiger said:
okk pray for me yar , fingers crossed hoping for postive reply really tensed and upset .

shanutiger

Star Member
Feb 25, 2014
hmm thanks for ur postive reply, still there is some home in my case , i pray visa officer gets some thing postive when he reviews the case in detail

MM2

Champion Member
Sep 27, 2012
Visa Office......
London
dont worry boy.... you will hear some thing very soon...

shanutiger said:
hmm thanks for ur postive reply, still there is some home in my case , i pray visa officer gets some thing postive when he reviews the case in detail

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
nkalra said:
Dear Friends,

Here goes my interview experience in detail.
At last I thanked him, so he does. So over all experience was really pleasant.
Hope the above information will help for the upcoming applicants.

Cheers
Dear Madam

Visa Officers are cultured , other than Chinese Visa Office Staff in Islamabad.
Stay Blessed now and for ever - Ameen

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
shanutiger said:
thanks MM2 for your views, yes i know it will take time hoping something miracle happens , so now visa officer will discuss my case with other members in london visa office ? i lost all hope but after ur views i got some motivation
Sir

Wait for decision.
Before turning down an application , Visa Officer has to consult his seniors , get their comments , and then they contact there legal department , and after this decision of refusal is intimated to applicant.

Stay Hopeful and blessed

Stranger Friendly

May 2, 2013
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
London
shanutiger said:
If he kept all the original letters ..........then the game is not over, the next logical step is that VO will contact your employer to remove his doubts, if he will get positive reply then, the every thing will be alright inshallah.

Talk to your employer and tell him that he will receive a call for job verification....

As you are in the game , don't lose hope.

MM2

Champion Member
Sep 27, 2012
Visa Office......
London
keep in mind that they can physically visit work place.

Stranger Friendly said:
If he kept all the original letters ..........then the game is not over, the next logical step is that VO will contact your employer to remove his doubts, if he will get positive reply then, the every thing will be alright inshallah.

Talk to your employer and tell him that he will receive a call for job verification....

As you are in the game , don't lose hope.

awai ali

Champion Member
May 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2011
Doc's Request.
March 2013
File Transfer...
April 2012
Med's Request
March 2014
Med's Done....
April 2014
Interview........
February 2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
MM2 said:
keep in mind that they can physically visit work place.

Yes they did last year in Lahore in Defence area .......two people were verified on work place by officers ....