+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Interview Call from LVO in Abu Dhabi.........

MM2

Champion Member
Sep 27, 2012
Visa Office......
London
they will be clearing about your JD.... so every body should have complete knowledge about their work.........

In previous years they were not having much time so that's why they were not asking for the interviews.... but now since they don't have much work to do so they are inviting every one even for a smallest clarification....

nkalra said:
What do you think this could be for what.

So far with the previous years posts I have analyzed there can be because of the following reasons why you have been called for interview.

1. Random checks, as per their norms.
2. If they have some serious concerns regarding your any documents like eduction or job duties etc, where they want to give you second chance to explain your self before they announce DM, so that they can use 'Substituted elevation' as per their manual. If you are less with 67 points as per VO calculation.
3. If you just score 67 points as per VO calculations, They would like to see how well you are prepared, what you know and think about Canada, will you be able to survive in Canada in crunch situations like if you don't get job, what you will do etc.

These are just my personal views, what you people think.

MM2

Champion Member
Sep 27, 2012
Visa Office......
London
generic emails does not show any thing... they will seriously look into our applications who applied with AEO....

awai ali said:
Till the date, they are issuing many interview and its seems random check of applicant .....I think because many of them are those who has already passed medical ......one more thing every one is receving generic email for interview .......

nkalra

Champion Member
Sep 8, 2011
MM2 said:
they will be clearing about your JD.... so every body should have complete knowledge about their work.........

In previous years they were not having much time so that's why they were not asking for the interviews.... but now since they don't have much work to do so they are inviting every one even for a smallest clarification....
JD discussion gona be the hottest topic of the interview for sure.
I guess Starting with formal personal interview like (Name, where do you live, etc...) 2 nd round can be of JD discussion, educational bg discussion, 3rd round Why you want to immigrate to Canada, what are your option,w hat do u know about Canada, in last you will be given chance to ask.

MM2

Champion Member
Sep 27, 2012
Visa Office......
London
in your case this will be the pattern...

but in our cases (application with AEO) they will discuss current and future job responsibilities...

nkalra said:
JD discussion gona be the hottest topic of the interview for sure.
I guess Starting with formal personal interview like (Name, where do you live, etc...) 2 nd round can be of JD discussion, educational bg discussion, 3rd round Why you want to immigrate to Canada, what are your option,w hat do u know about Canada, in last you will be given chance to ask.

nkalra

Champion Member
Sep 8, 2011
MM2 said:
in your case this will be the pattern...

but in our cases (application with AEO) they will discuss current and future job responsibilities...
Application with AEO means. Job offer ? I am from FSWP

nkalra

Champion Member
Sep 8, 2011
MM2 said:
yes.... applications with job offer...
Ohhh,

Wish all the best to every one here, what do you think in my case it would be the interview concerns n questions, ny suggestions would be highly appreciated.

msaleem216

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2007
Doc's Request.
10-03-2009
Med's Done....
11-03-2013
Passport Req..
05-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-11-2014
LANDED..........
3rd December,2014 INSHA ALLAH
if all AEO r called for interview it means discussion abt AEO an current job offer.

MM2

Champion Member
Sep 27, 2012
Visa Office......
London
yes

they will discuss about that....

msaleem216 said:
if all AEO r called for interview it means discussion abt AEO an current job offer.

MM2

Champion Member
Sep 27, 2012
Visa Office......
London
i will suggest you to apply for GCMS notes..... so that you can have an idea what happening in your file....

i think this will be a random check ... nothing else.... but you should have complete knowledge about you education and experience...

nkalra said:
Ohhh,

Wish all the best to every one here, what do you think in my case it would be the interview concerns n questions, ny suggestions would be highly appreciated.

MM2

Champion Member
Sep 27, 2012
Visa Office......
London
they will ask you about you job education and how will be settle in Canada..

nkalra said:
I am FSWP, what would be their intention to call me for interview, what sort of question i can expect.

nkalra

Champion Member
Sep 8, 2011
MM2 said:
i will suggest you to apply for GCMS notes..... so that you can have an idea what happening in your file....

i think this will be a random check ... nothing else.... but you should have complete knowledge about you education and experience...
Thanks,

Well I thought of doing that, but my only concern is my interview date is on 27th FEB. Today is 21.
I Have relative in Canada, how long this will take if some one orders GCMS for me by today.

MM2

Champion Member
Sep 27, 2012
Visa Office......
London
if you will apply through your relative then it will not take more than 30 days.... so dont worry and go for that... it will not leave nay negative effect...

i have applied 3 times already...

nkalra said:
Thanks,

Well I thought of doing that, but my only concern is my interview date is on 27th FEB. Today is 21.
I Have relative in Canada, how long this will take if some one orders GCMS for me by today.

Soundless

May 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/05/2013
Med's Request
02/04/2014
Med's Done....
12/04/2014
Interview........
27/02/2014
Passport Req..
14/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
22/09/2014
LANDED..........
31-Mar-2015
nkalra said:
Thanks,

I received my last GCMS right after 32 days of submission