+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Interview Call from LVO in Abu Dhabi.........

Soundless

May 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/05/2013
Med's Request
02/04/2014
Med's Done....
12/04/2014
Interview........
27/02/2014
Passport Req..
14/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
22/09/2014
LANDED..........
31-Mar-2015
MM2 said:
I don't know what is going to happen there.....

have you prepared every thing?
Who?

nkalra

Champion Member
Sep 8, 2011
MM2 said:
I don't know what is going to happen there.....

have you prepared every thing?
I believe we both are from different streams. So the type of questions to you people and for us (FSWP) will be different.
Just preparing mentally for that, with tircks and tips mentioned by previous year experiences.

MM2

Champion Member
Sep 27, 2012
Visa Office......
London
well stream is the different... but they will be asking the question from the JDS...

in both steams we have to prove that we did not submit fake job related documents...

nkalra said:
I believe we both are from different streams. So the type of questions to you people and for us (FSWP) will be different.
Just preparing mentally for that, with tircks and tips mentioned by previous year experiences.

nkalra

Champion Member
Sep 8, 2011
MM2 said:
tell me about your preparation.... whats going on?

I am preparing my JD's
Well the main point is JD, about Can why you want to go Can, what you will do if you don't get job there, who are your supervisors, and ca we call them etc..... Remembering the each n very details about my application forms my n spouse education details, over seas travel details.
My n my husband's all previous current job details with work locations, proof of funds explanation etc....

Soundless

May 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/05/2013
Med's Request
02/04/2014
Med's Done....
12/04/2014
Interview........
27/02/2014
Passport Req..
14/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
22/09/2014
LANDED..........
31-Mar-2015
MM2 said:
tell me about your preparation.... whats going on?

I am preparing my JD's

Yes, JD's seems to be the main concern, I am working on this in details, updating my CV, trying to remember every piece of work I've done for each employer.

I also working on getting WRITTEN recommendations and reference letters from old and new colleagues (does this help?).
Already ordered PCC's form UAE and my country of origin (guess it not required my country of origin)
Working on evaluating my assets (I guess also is not required)

awai ali

Champion Member
May 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2011
Doc's Request.
March 2013
File Transfer...
April 2012
Med's Request
March 2014
Med's Done....
April 2014
Interview........
February 2014
Passport Req..
PPR1 and PPR2 in June with gap of 10 days .....
VISA ISSUED...
ما شاء الله ,الحمد لله......July 2014......
LANDED..........
September 2014...Living Happily in Vancouver B.C.
Soundless said:
Yes, JD's seems to be the main concern, I am working on this in details, updating my CV, trying to remember every piece of work I've done for each employer.

I also working on getting WRITTEN recommendations and reference letters from old and new colleagues (does this help?).
Already ordered PCC's form UAE and my country of origin (guess it not required my country of origin)

Yes, Im preparing only my Job Duties here in Pakistan and of my prospective employer which he assigned on offer letter.........

nkalra

Champion Member
Sep 8, 2011
Soundless said:

I believe we don't need to take new reference letters with us in case if you have submitted it before.
As I have submitted it before originals from colleagues so will be just taking the copy of that.
More over don't take any new reference letters just photo copy the ones you have submitted it before.

Proof of funds claims are very much required. Don't give them any chance for last minute surprises.

Soundless

May 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/05/2013
Med's Request
02/04/2014
Med's Done....
12/04/2014
Interview........
27/02/2014
Passport Req..
14/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
22/09/2014
LANDED..........
31-Mar-2015
nkalra said:
I believe we don't need to take new reference letters with us in case if you have submitted it before.
As I have submitted it before originals from colleagues so will be just taking the copy of that.
More over don't take any new reference letters just photo copy the ones you have submitted it before.

Proof of funds claims are very much required. Don't give them any chance for last minute surprises.
They mentioned that you should bring any documents that would support your application. so why not bringing additional recommendation letters from colleagues in addition to the official and format experience letters which was sent with the application?

MM2

Champion Member
Sep 27, 2012
Visa Office......
London
good ....

nkalra said:
Well the main point is JD, about Can why you want to go Can, what you will do if you don't get job there, who are your supervisors, and ca we call them etc..... Remembering the each n very details about my application forms my n spouse education details, over seas travel details.
My n my husband's all previous current job details with work locations, proof of funds explanation etc....

MM2

Champion Member
Sep 27, 2012
Visa Office......
London
if you have the knowledge about the work then you do not need any thing else to prove you experience....

Assets evaluation can a plus point for you.....

Soundless said:

MM2

Champion Member
Sep 27, 2012
Visa Office......
London
agreed

nkalra said:

MM2

Champion Member
Sep 27, 2012
Visa Office......
London
take photographs of your work station...... any appreciation certificate.... if you are having official email id with official domain name that will be a plus...

Soundless said:
They mentioned that you should bring any documents that would support your application. so why not bringing additional recommendation letters from colleagues in addition to the official and format experience letters which was sent with the application?

Soundless

May 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/05/2013
Med's Request
02/04/2014
Med's Done....
12/04/2014
Interview........
27/02/2014
Passport Req..
14/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
22/09/2014
LANDED..........
31-Mar-2015
MM2 said:
I submitted only employers' company's experience letters with my application. so do you think getting and additional reference letters from colleges a bad idea or a plus? Or i can go for it and decide to provide it or not during the interview based on the situation.

I agree that technical discussion comes first as proof of JDs have been done. but here we are trying to cover everything

nkalra

Champion Member
Sep 8, 2011
Soundless said:
I submitted only employers' company's experience letters with my application. so do you think getting and additional reference letters from colleges a bad idea or a plus? Or i can go for it and decide to provide it or not during the interview based on the situation.

I agree that technical discussion comes first as proof of JDs have been done. but here we are trying to cover everything
See soundless try to understand the point don't try to prove any thing extra over there, you have proved some thing that's the reason they have given you PER.

If you try to give something extra like reference letters from new colleagues mentioning you have worked with them and performed so and so duties etc this will not help in return they will doubt on you that why you have changed your evidence or something like this.